Flash x Reader

Dedicated to laurakateroberson. SEASON 3 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, GUYS!! I'M SO EXCITED; ESPECIALLY, BECAUSE I LOVE THE FLASHPOINT STORY ARC!!

Up next: Tim Drake x Reader

Later: Zoom x Reader Part 1

   BARRY'S POV

  I walked out of CCPD with Joe at my side, while he chuckled and smiled over at me saying,"You have been very quiet. You okay?"

  I nodded and pulled a box out of my pocket, before I showed Joe.

  His eyes widened in surprise, while he said in amazement,"Oh. When are you planning on asking her?"

  I smiled and safely put the box back inside my pocket saying,"At dinner later. I have been meaning to ask Y/N for a long time now, but "work" kept getting in the way. Now, I feel is the perfect time. Things are not so bad, and the city is kind of quieter. Why not?"

  Joe nodded and gave me a warning look,"Do not hurt her, okay? I see Y/N as my youngest daughter, and I would like to not have to punish you."

  I chuckled and nodded, before we made it to S.T.A.R. Labs.

  Caitlin said,"Hey, Barry. If you are looking for Y/N, she is trying to help Cisco with his look for his date."

  I nodded and said,"Thanks, Cait."

  I turned to Joe and hopefully said,"Would you mind setting up the house for me, please?"

  Joe sighed, yet he laughed warmly and nodded.

  I smiled and hugged him saying,"Thanks, Joe, I love you."

  Joe hugged me tighter and said,"Love you, too, son. Do not make her upset, okay, or I went back for nothing."

  Joe gave me a look, before I held my hands up in defense and nodded. I walked through the halls of S.T.A.R. Labs, and a familiar feeling overwhelmed me.
  Every time I walked through these halls, I was reminded of that day when Dr. Wells showed me the damage of the explosion and how it affected me.

  Unknown to me, Wells came back to this time just because he hated me and blah, blah, blah. You know my story, so I was sure that you didn't need to hear the rest another time.

  Anyway, I was still trying to find Y/N, until I heard Cisco,"Hey, this outfit is pretty snazzy!! I am sure she will love it."

  I chuckled at Cisco's opinion, before I gently knocked on the door. Y/N opened the door, and her E/C eyes immediately lit up at seeing me.

  I smiled and picked her up, before I spun her around and kissed her softly saying,"I missed you, too, babe. How is it going in here?"

  Y/N rolled her eyes, while I looked at Cisco.

  He shrugged and defensively said,"What? We all cannot dress to impress!!"

  Y/N giggled but handed Cisco flowers saying,"These are for your date and please try to just be yourself. Do not make her think you are something you are not, because you will come to regret it in the end, okay? Well, good luck and I know it will go great!!"

  Cisco smiled and hugged Y/N in thank you, before he ran out of the room and down the hall.
  Y/N walked up to me, and I immediately pulled her close.

  Y/N chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck saying,"What is with all the affection, Barry Allen? Everything okay?"

  I nodded and said,"Yes, but I have something planned for us. Now, hold on to me and do not let go. We do not want you to fall again, do we?"

  Y/N blushed in embarrassment and buried her face in my neck. I just smiled and tightened my grip around her, running towards Joe's house.

   Y/N'S POV

  Once we made it to Joe's house, I was confused as to why Barry brought me here, but because he probably lost the house key again. Even the Fastest Man Alive misplaced things every once and a while. Barry knocked on the door, and Joe opened it to be dressed in a tux.

  I giggled and smiled at him saying,"Joe, what is going on?"

  Joe opened the door for us, and I just greeted him with a hug.

  Joe chuckled and kissed my forehead saying,"It is great to see you, too, honey."

  Barry smiled at our moment, before he led me inside and pulled out a chair for me. I gasped at the sight of the table and savored this moment.

  Barry sat down across from me and said,"What do you think, Y/N? I am sorry if it is too much, but Joe and I thought this was the perfect setting for you. He may have threatened me at first."

  I sent Joe a thankful smile, before Joe nodded in return.

  I looked back at Barry and curiously asked,"But why go out of your way with all of this? Clearly, something is on your mind. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about something? Barry, what are you-"

  Barry got up from his chair and walked over to me.

  He crouched down in front of me and cupped my face saying,"Actually, I do need to talk to you. There has not been one moment where I have not thought about you or where we would end up in the future. Y/N, I have been through a lot in my life, but you always help me to keep moving forward. You remind me that I am never alone in anything. I never want to be; especially, if I could have an amazing woman like you at my side. No matter what comes for me, I know one thing for certain: I cannot lose you, because you are what I care about most in this world."

  Tears poured down my face, while Joe motioned for me to take deep breaths. I thanked Joe, because I would have fainted. Barry actually popped the question. He was asking me to marry him.

  Barry got down on one knee and looked into my eyes saying,"Y/N M/N L/N, will you do me the pleasure of becoming Mrs. Allen?"

  I squealed and knocked Barry over, before I attacked him in kisses. Barry chuckled and kissed back, while I tried to register in my mind that I would be the lucky woman to become Mrs. Allen.