Dove(Don) x Pregnant Reader

Dedicated to ISHIPFORDAYS

Up next: Damian Wayne x Reader

Later: Damian Wayne x Jon Kent

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was taking a yoga class with my husband, Don, who was also known as the hero Dove. He was a part of the Justice League, which caused both of us to meet some pretty extraordinary people. I was also a part of the Justice League, but it made it harder for me to do many things being pregnant. Plus, Don wouldn't let me go on any missions. Me, being partly lazy, had no problem with staying home. 
  However, being a part of the League, caused us to get closer in some ways: like trying to protect our little one that was on the way. I was 8 months pregnant with Don's child. That made Don super protective over me. Normally, I would take yoga lessons on my own, while Don was out with the League. But this time, he decided to stay with me. Make sure I was okay.

  As my yoga instructor instructed everyone to bend down and touch our toes, I immediately thought,"How am I gonna do that without throwing up?"

  Don looked over at me and said,"No. You're not doing that. Just stand there and look beautiful like you normally do."

  I blushed but smiled at Don. I know it was cheesy, but Don knew how much it meant to me when he complimented me. I felt really insecure about how big my stomach was most of the time, so Don would find creative ways to make me think positive or smile.

  Don smiled back at me and said,"Here."

  Don pulled out some headphones and put it in my ear, before I recognized the sounds as those from a whale.
  I giggled and Don took the headphones off my ears, then he placed it on my tummy.

  After he did that, my yoga instructor just smiled at the two of us but continued her class. In the meantime, I would find ways to stretch without hurting myself or the baby.
  Once the class was over, Don took us home and immediately sat me down on the couch. He helped me change into my pajamas, until I told him I could finish getting dressed on my own.

  He just smiled and kissed my forehead, sensing I wanted to do something for once on my own. It did not take me long to get dressed, so that meant that I had more time to do something with my life.
  Don pulled me close and I snuggled into him, before he began to cuddle with me. I squealed as he placed a kiss on my shoulder.

  I buried my face in his neck, and he said,"Y/N, you know things will be different for both of us when the baby comes. Right?"

  I nodded and looked up at Don saying,"I know, but we'll get through it. I know we will. There's nothing we can't do. Plus, you've always done the best you can for me, so I can do the same for you. We'll be fine, Don. We'll be fine."

  Don smiled at me and kissed me, before I kissed him back. As he held me, I reminisced on the day we first met.

  "FLASH, CAN YOU RUN ANY FASTER??"

  Flash stopped beside me, as I tried to deactivate one of the devices Joker left on the outskirts of Gotham City. Batman was away, but he trusted me, Flash, and Wonder Woman to get the job done for him.
  As I was trying to deactivate one of the bombs, Diana shielded me from getting hit by one of the members of The Royal Flush Gang. The Joker was nowhere to be found, but I wouldn't rule out if he had ran into Nightwing or Robin, elsewhere, already. Today was just full of surprises.

  Flash yelled,"Y/N, YOU KEEP WORKING ON THAT AND DIANA AND I WILL HANDLE THEM!!"

  I nodded, and Barry sped off to help Diana keep the Gang from getting to me. Once I deactivated the Joker's bomb, I let out a sigh of relief and something was getting closer and closer to me. I couldn't make out what it was, but I didn't have much time.
  I immediately dodged it, but it came back around a second time. My guess was a missile, but it was a man in a blue and white suit. Costume or whatever they wanted it to be called.

  He landed beside me and asked,"Do you not want me to save you?"

  I looked at him confused and he was thrown a few inches away from me, then I saw The Queen of Spades.
  Batman warned me about her talent of impersonation, so I had to be careful. Think about what I was doing ahead of time.

  I rushed over to her and she went to kick me, but I grabbed her leg and threw her into one of her other team members.

  Diana ran up beside me and said,"I see someone's still got it. You know she'll put up a fight?"

  The blue and white figure from earlier joined Diana and I, before she said,"It is good to see you, Dove. Y/N, this is Dove. He's also a fellow Justice League member."

  I nodded to him and Ten of Spades lunged towards me, but Dove tackled her.
  I smiled and saw the other members of The Royal Flush Gang heading towards Diana and I, before I looked over at her shield.

  She threw it to me and used her sword, while we switched back and forth with her sword. I saw Dove still fighting Ten of Spades and I chuckled, then I helped him out.

  I held out my hand and he took it, me pulling him up.

  He said,"Thanks."

  I smiled and replied,"No problem. I'm Y/N."

  Dove said,"I'm Dove, but you can also call me Don. It is nice to meet you, Y/N."

  Don and I just smiled at each other, yet we had no idea that we would actually get married and have our first child on the way. Neither one of us saw either of those things coming, but that was the beauty of it.