Damian Wayne x Telepathic Reader

Inside Info: The reader is telepathic, silly, and a great fighter.

Up next: Oliver Queen x Reader

Later: Katana x Male Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Umm, Damian, why are you thinking about Beyonce?"

  Jason smirked, while Dick laughed saying,"Damian loves himself some Beyonce. Isn't that right, Alfred?"

  Alfred smiled and nodded saying,"Once, I caught the Young Master dancing quite well to one of her tunes. Might I say, it would rather reassuring to know he has a great taste in music."

  Damian's face was turning a bright red, and he cleared his throat saying,"L/N, look what you did!! I am getting you back for this!"

  Bruce looked at Damian saying,"Son, you will not be messing with Y/N. You tend to take it too far when you want payback. Y/N is a sweet girl. She did not mean it."

  I smiled at Bruce and turned to Damian saying,"Yeah, Damian, I did not mean it. Forgive me?"

  Damian rolled his eyes and I fake pouted, before I noticed Jason looking at me. I blushed a little bit, and Damian had a smirk on his face.

  I pouted this time and went to say something, but Damian smirked saying,"Todd, do you think Y/N is beautiful?"

  Jason looked at me and sent me a soft smile saying,"Yes, I do. Why does that matter to you?"

  Damian blurted out,"Y/N used to have a crush on you. She would talk about you all the time."

  I quickly said,"I...I mean I did, but that was a long time ago."

  Bruce said in a warning tone,"Damian..."

  Damian was not satisfied that he had gotten me back yet, until he said,"She never said anything because she was afraid you would tease her about it."

  Jason sent me sympathetic eyes and put his hand over mine saying,"Y/N, I am honored you felt that way, but you could have come to me."

  I gently took my hand from under Jason's hand, before I felt both of my hands starting to shake. Tears formed in my eyes, and I had no shame in them. I was completely embarrassed, and Damian should be satisfied now.

  I turned to Bruce and asked him,"C...Can I be excused, please?"

  Bruce sighed and nodded, before I quickly made a run for it.

  Jason yelled,"Y/N?!!"

  I ignored him and ran down the stairs to the Batcave to try to clear my head.

   BRUCE'S POV

  I was completely disappointed in Damian, after he had embarrassed Y/N. I may not have known about Y/N's early affection towards Jason, but clearly Damian did.
  Y/N, herself, was shocked that he knew, but Damian was always smarter than he seemed to others. Jason, on the other hand, seemed upset for Y/N's sake.

  Jason sighed and said to Damian,"You really need to learn how to control your mouth, Damian. You did not have to say that."

  Damian countered back,"Well, she should not have read my mind then!!"

  I cut in saying,"Damian, it may have been wrong for Y/N to read your mind and say your thoughts out loud, but you were wrong too for telling everyone about her crush on Jason. We are all surprised by it, but it was still wrong of you."

  Jason frowned and said,"Ladies love me, Bruce! It shows when I wear the helmet!! Who does not love the helmet?"

  I just smiled, before I turned to Damian saying,"Go and make sure Y/N is okay, Damian. I know you have an affection for her, too, despite the act you just showed. Make it up to her."

  Damian nodded and made his way downstairs, before Jason said,"I figured Y/N had a crush on me, but it may have worn off a long time ago. I am the whole package, old man."

  I rolled my eyes and Jason went into the kitchen, before I shook my head.  Hopefully, Damian actually apologized to Y/N.

   Y/N'S POV

  As I was downstairs training, I heard someone say,"You have to rely on more than just your agility, L/N."

  I rolled my eyes hearing Damian's voice, before he tried to grab my arm. Instantly, I threw him on the ground.

  Damian groaned saying,"I probably deserved that, but L/N...I am really sorry."

  I tried to hit Damian, but he blocked my hit and rolled his eyes in annoyance saying,"Y/N, can you please stop and listen to me?"

  I just looked at Damian and said,"Why, so you can tell something else private of mine again? I do not think so."

  Damian pinned me down saying,"L/N, listen...It was wrong of me and I understand that, but you did not have to tell everyone either that I listen to Beyonce. Father might try to test me next time or make me sing. I hate singing."

  I laughed a little, and Damian smiled.

  I asked him,"How much did it take for you to apologize to me just then?"

  Damian said,"A certain amount of integrity and compassion, which is two things I could work on. What am I thinking now?"

  I did not know whether Damian's tone was rhetorical or not, before I realized it was not. I read his mind.

  I smiled a little and said,"You were the reason why Bruce let me go on that mission a few months ago?"

  Damian smiled down at me saying,"Well, I hated seeing you so upset, and I did not want to leave you alone."

  I blushed at Damian but asked him,"How did you know about my old crush on Jason?"

  Damian blushed saying,"I used to hear you talking about him in your sleep. Do you...umm..."

  I shook my head saying,"No. I do not love him. I was too young to know it was even a crush then."

  Damian looked at me for a moment and leaned in slowly, while I did the same.
  Once our lips met, I pulled Damian closer to me and the kiss seemed too short to me.

  I slowly pulled away and smiled like an idiot saying,"I love you, too, Damian. I am sorry for reading your mind without your permission."

  Damian waved it off and said,"I already forgave you for that with that kiss just then."

  I just smiled and Damian helped me up, before we trained for the next few hours.