Damian Wayne x Reader Part 1

Up next: Bat-Family x Requested Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader

    DAMIAN'S POV

  "Father, what you are asking of me is out of my comfort zone. Why can't Todd, Grayson, or Drake handle it?"

  Father turned to me and sighed saying,"Son, one day you will understand why I ask so much of you. Y/N seems very fond of you, Damian, and you are pushing her away. All I am asking you to do is talk to her, Damian. She means something to you, or you would not be here to blush about it now."

  I knew Father was right. Because of that, I became a little frustrated. How did he find out I had feelings for L/N? I was sure I hid it from him, but it was probably Todd or Grayson that told him. Grayson was always in someone else's business and Todd...He was worse.
  I made my way up the stairs and spotted L/N lying down on her bed. She was turned on her side and watching SpongeBob. I laughed, and Y/N noticed I was in the room.

  Y/N sighed and asked me,"What do you want, Damian? You aren't my brother, Wayne."

  I wanted to walk out of the room because of Y/N's attitude, but I had to remember what Father told me. I sat down beside Y/N, and she seemed surprised by my action.

  She asked me,"Damian, what are you doing?"

  I sighed saying,"Father wanted me to check on you."

  Y/N seemed to smile at first, but then she frowned. I was curious as to what caused her frown.

  She faced away from me and said,"So, Bruce is the only one who is worried about me?"

  I blushed saying,"Well...I...um...Todd is worried. Grayson is, too. Drake he h...has been pretty busy lately, and I...I am w...worried, too."

  I did not want to look up and see Y/N's reaction. She probably thought I sounded like an idiot, and I was becoming more worried by the second for telling her how I felt.
  I felt Y/N move beside me, and she slowly put her hand over mine. I looked down at our hands and smiled a little, before Y/N pulled her hand away.

  She sighed saying,"I...I'm sorry, Damian. I...I know that was stupid."

  I put my hand back in Y/N's, before I shook my head and smiled at Y/N saying,"I...It's fine, Y/N. What's bothering y...you?"

  Y/N looked me in the eyes, and she said,"E...Earlier t...this week, I...I was g...going to s...see my aunt, b...but s...she was d...dead, Damian. I...I looked a...around for a c...clue to fi...figure out what h...happened, b...but I...I saw him."

  Y/N, now had tears in her eyes, and I watched as they fell down her face. I did not know whether to wipe them or leave her alone.

  I wiped her tears and asked her,"Who did you see, Y/N? Tell me."

  Y/N seemed afraid to say his name, before I grabbed her other hand and said,"You have nothing to be afraid of, L/N. If anything changes, then I will be there to help you. I promise. I...I like you."

  Y/N looked at me like she was shocked, but I sighed saying,"I am sorry, Y/N, I know you-"

  Y/N laughed and smiled weakly at me saying,"No, D...Dami, I was just g...giving you a hard t...time. I saw D...Darkseid."

  I looked at Y/N confused, because why would Darkseid come after her aunt? Did she have some tie to Superman? What could Darkseid possibly want with Y/N's family?

  Y/N noticed my face and said,"I...I know that face, Damian. It will be okay, right? You are here t...to protect me. I like you, too."

  Y/N hugged me, and I hugged her back. It was an awkward hug, but she did not seem to mind. I slowly rubbed Y/N's back, before she soon fell asleep.
  I wrapped the covers around her and kissed her forehead, before I closed the door behind me.

  I almost bumped into Alfred and said,"Sorry, Pennyworth."

  Alfred nodded and said,"Are you all right?"

  I sighed and said,"No. Y/N told me that Darkseid was responsible for the death of one of her relatives, but what could he possibly have wanted with her? I am worried, Pennyworth."

  Alfred just smiled at me, before Father walked up the stairs and noticed Alfred and I talking.

  He looked at Alfred and asked,"What did Damian do now?"

  I frowned at Father, before Alfred just laughed warmly saying,"Nothing, Master Wayne. Young Master Damian is worried about Miss L/N. I think they may be an item now."

  Father turned to me and smirked saying,"Really? I assume the talk went well then?"

  I sighed saying,"Father, let's not jump to conclusions. I take it we are a thing, but I do not know. Anyway, Darkseid is up to something and I do not want her hurt, Father."

  Father nodded and smiled saying,"Nothing we cannot fix together, right? I am glad to see Y/N is impacting you. I should have let her stay here a long time ago. When is the wedding?"

  I smiled a little and said,"Sometime in the near future, but slow steps, Father."