Bart Allen x Reader

Up next: Blue Beetle x Reader (Look at that, a Blue Beetle x Reader right after a Bart Allen x Reader. It is almost like it was intentional. :)

Later: Barry Allen x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  My tears fell like a river, while I ran as fast as I could to my boyfriend's place. His name was Bart Allen, whom was known as Impulse or the new Kid Flash, after what happened back with Wally West a few years ago.
  I tripped but pulled up the sheet that was the only thing keeping me from freezing to death. I slowly got back up and finally made it to Bart's place, before I saw Bart on the porch.

  I rushed onto the porch, and Bart noticed me.

  He let out a sigh of relief and dashed over to me saying,"Baby, I was so worried. Where have you been?!! Where did you go?!! You didn't answer any of my calls."

  I sniffed and weakly said,"B...Bart..."

  Bart looked down and noticed the sheet wrapped around my body.

  He asked me,"Why are you-Where are your clothes? No. Honey..."

  I just embraced Bart, before he wrapped his arms around me saying,"I...I'm so sorry, Y/N. I should have stayed with you. Do you remember what he looked like?"

  I buried my face in Bart's chest and cried saying,"Bart, I...I just want you to hold me. P...Please."

  Bart held me tighter. Next, he carried me into the house and closed the door behind us. He dashed somewhere, before he came back with some tissues, medicine, water, and any supplies he may have needed if I was hurt.
  Before I knew it, I was in my Flash pajamas. Bart handed me some water, but I ended up dropping it.

  I sniffed saying,"Bart, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...to..."

  Bart shushed me and put his hands over mine, while he rubbed circles on my knuckles.

  Bart said,"I'm guessing my car is gone, too?"

  I nodded and frowned saying,"I...I'll find some way to pay you back, Bart. I will."

  Bart cupped my face and gazed into my eyes saying,"Honey, I don't care about that car as much as I care about you, okay? You are still alive and home, which is all that I care about. Was it Darian?"

  I closed my eyes and bit my lip, praying to God that Darian would never come near me again.

  Bart pulled me into his arms and said,"Let me see you, okay? Make sure nothing is broken. You trust me?"

  I nodded and held Bart's hand, while he used the other one to gently remove my pajama shirt.
  I knew Bart would be gentle, but I also knew he would never take advantage of me.

  Bart frowned and lifted my arms saying,"Did he hit you with something?"

  I looked down and broke into a loud sob, which made Bart begin to rock me.

  Bart kissed my forehead saying,"Honey, tell me what he hurt you with. I need to know where these bruises and marks came from. Hey, look at me."

  I looked up at Bart, and he said,"Darian won't come near you anymore. I will make sure of that. What happened?"

  Bart continued to rock me, while I painfully said,"I...I was walking back to your car, but I...I had heard something behind me. I turned, but no one was...was there. I picked up my pace to your car and put my things in it, before I was pinned against the door. I screamed, but...but it only made it worse. When I saw it was Darian, Bart I...I was so scared."

  Bart pecked my lips and said,"I know you were. Keep going."

  I played with Bart's coat saying,"He...He let go of my arms, but grabbed my throat and squeezed it really tightly. Everything started to spin and...and then I woke up I...I woke up in bed with him. He...He was still asleep, but I couldn't move at all. Everything hurt so badly. His face was in my neck, but I...I could tell he got what he wanted when he woke up. He...He wasn't done yet. He started yelling at me and hitting me, until we made it to the stairs. Babe, he...he pushed down the stairs and kept on grabbing my hair and pulling it. Every time I cried out in pain or discomfort, Darian would hurt me worse. Bart..."

  Bart leaned back on the sofa and placed kisses everywhere where there was a mark or bruise forming.

  Bart asked me,"Other than the bruises and marks, do you feel like anything is broken?"

  I nodded, and Bart sighed kissing my hand saying,"Besides from your heart, darling, I know."

  I motioned to my arm and side, before Bart quickly wrapped my arm and took care of my side.

  When Bart was done, he said,"Your phone was in my car, right?"

  I replied with a weak "yes," before Bart dashed out of the house. I was confused, but I missed Bart's arms around me already.
  I jumped when I heard a car horn coming from outside. I looked out from the large window and saw Bart's car in the driveway.

  Bart raced inside the house and threw Darian on the ground in front of me.
  Darian sent me smirk, and I flinched. Bart punched Darian across the face, which caused Darian to fall on his face.

  Bart said,"You are going to apologize to Y/N, before I take you to some special family members of Y/N's. Y/N has been through a lot in her life, but she has recently made more family than she knows. Apologize to her."

  Darian looked at me saying,"I'm so sorry, Y/N. Maybe not."

  Bart's face immediately filled with anger, before he and Darian were gone in one split second.
  I smiled, knowing Bart probably sent Darian to Superman or Batman. I did not have any blood family left, but the League was my family now.

  Bart came back a few minutes later, while I just looked at him.

  Bart sent me a smile saying,"Don't worry. I didn't kill him, but he is with Superman right now. Do you feel like taking a bath?"

  I shook my head and said,"Can I take it in the morning? I don't know if I will be able to move for a minute."

  Bart nodded and climbed over me, before he laid down and gently wrapped his arms around me.

  I smiled and said,"I love you, Bart."

  Bart placed kisses all over my face saying,"I love you, too, Y/N. Always."