Clark Kent (Smallville) x Reader

Dedicated to Clark_Kent_Superman.

Up next: Roy Harper x Reader x Clint Barton

Later: Dick Grayson x Reader Part 1

   Y/N'S POV

  Before I could make it down the hall to my last class of the day, I felt someone push me up against the lockers. Ughh, there was going to be a bruise there tomorrow.
  I looked up and saw Kate, my bully since elementary school. I still do not know what I did to her, but I was so caught up in my own dilemmas to even bother her. Kate smirked, along with her group of followers.

  She chuckled and tightened her grip on me saying,"Hey, Y/N, you are still looking pretty much the same today. Oh, is that a new dress? It is pretty ugly, but just like you, right?"

  Roughly, Kate threw me to the ground and her friends started kicking me. I groaned in pain and shielded my face, because it literally had just healed from my last encounter with Kate and her friends.
  I felt something dripping from my stomach and great, it was bleeding. The late bell rang and Kate sent me a wink, before she and her friends ran down the hall. I took deep breaths and crawled to the bathroom, then I painfully pulled myself up using the sink.

  I looked in the mirror and tried to study my bruises, but I could not get my right eyelid to open. I sighed and let my tears fall, while I tried to tend to my wounds. I quickly tried to think of something I would tell my teacher of why I was late, but I could not come up with anything.
  Kate made my life so miserable. Maybe if I was more popular or something, then this would not have happened. No, Y/N, you are perfect the way you are, no matter how everyone else sees you. It was never about your social status.

  I kept on telling myself that, before I held my stomach and headed out of the bathroom. I tried to take another step, but my legs failed, and I hit the ground.
  I went to use the locker to stand, but gentle arms wrapped around me and helped me up.

  Using my left eye, I was met with the most gentle blue eyes I had ever seen. I blushed, but it hurt to even do that.

  He reached out and worriedly said,"I have got to get you to the nurse. Hopefully, they will actually do something about this, or I will..."

  I felt something on the inside, before I weakly said,"Thank you."

  He nodded and carried me to the nurse's office, while she stood there and looked at me in shock. She sighed, because I have been here dozens of times these last few weeks.

  Clark sat me down on the bed, while Mrs. Park said,"Clark, would you mind holding Y/N steady for a second, darling?"

  Clark nodded, before he gently rested his hands on my waist. I leaned into his touch, which Clark did not seem to be bothered by. Whoa, YN, relax. I quickly apologized and winced in pain the second the peroxide hit my wounds. Mrs. Park cleaned them off, while Clark helped with bandaging the wounds up.

  Once they were done, Mrs. Park looked me in the eyes and said in a serious tone,"Y/N, you need to start fighting back. I have seen you fight before, but yet, you always hold back when it comes to Kate. You are better than this and stronger than her. I am not encouraging you to just fight her, but do not allow it to get this bad. That is why: I am glad Clark found you and brought you here."

  Once I was finally able to see again, I smiled over at Clark and said,"I...I am glad he came, too. What now?"

  Mrs. Park handed me some ice, along with medication saying,"You go home, and I recommend that Clark walks with you. If Kate will make a move, then now would be the perfect time. Do not worry, I will take care of everything else."

  I smiled and hugged Mrs. Park, before she kissed my cheek and said,"You are welcome, honey. Just make sure you take care of yourself, okay?"

  I nodded, before Clark walked me to my locker and I got my things out of my locker.
  Clark sent me a genuine smile, and I sent him one back. He grabbed my book bag from me, while I carried a few of my books.

  I was amazed at how he could carry so much of my stuff and his own, but I did not question it and just accepted his kindness.
  Once we made it to my house, Mom opened the door and noticed Clark with me. She looked surprised but smirked at me.

  I chuckled and waved her thought off saying,"Mom, he was just walking me home. We are...friends."

  Clark nodded, and I became thankful he went along with it. 

  He shook my Mom's hand and said,"I am Clark, and I just wanted to walk your daughter home, since she needed a friend. Do you mind if I talk to her alone for a minute?"

  Mom nodded and kissed my cheek, before she walked back inside.

  I turned to face Clark and gave his hand a squeeze saying,"Thank you for walking me home, Clark. No one has ever been this kind to me, and I am sort of sad that you have to go. If you do not want to be seen with me because of your friends, we can just forget this happened and I will leave you alone."

  Clark did something unexpected that I doubted he would ever do. He walked up to me and hugged me, before I automatically hugged back.

  He kissed my cheek and softly said,"No, I would never do that to you. Y/N, you are special, and I knew that from the moment I ran to help you. You do not deserve to be alone, so I am not going to let that happen. From this point forward, if you need a friend or whatever you want me to be at that moment, I will be there. I promise."

  Tears of joy fell from my face, before I hugged Clark tighter. Clark smiled and let me hug him tighter, before he kissed my cheek one more time and made his way towards his house.
  As I watched him go, I would never forget how we first ran into each other. We had a friendship that lasted a very long time. It may have just turned into something deeper not so many years later.