Conner Kent x Reader

Dedicated to Polli2123

Up next: Clark Kent x Reader

Later: Shazam x Reader

   CONNER'S POV

  I don't know why I had to go to school and why it started today. It felt like I had just gotten a break and time for myself, but then Y/N told me that school began today. Not that I couldn't handle it, but I just wasn't ready for it yet.
  Thankfully, Y/N and I were set to attend the same school. Y/N and I were very close, and I trusted her since the beginning. She was my girlfriend, and it mean a lot to me to have her here with me.

  "Conner, where is your first class?"

  I looked down at my schedule, and it seemed very confusing.

  Y/N laughed and took my schedule from me saying,"Oh, we have our first four classes together. I wonder how that happened, but I'm thankful for it."

  Y/N took my hand, and I led us to our first class. Y/N let me figure out how to get to it, but we made it just in time. We took a seat beside one another, yet the teacher kept looking at me. I looked behind me, and the guy behind me made a face at me.

  I tightened my grip on my desk, and Y/N said,"Conner, the teacher hasn't even called role yet. No fighting."

  I said,"But he was-"

  Y/N sent me a look, and I turned facing forward, trying to calm down.

   Y/N'S POV

  It wasn't even second period yet, and Conner was ready to fight someone. Hopefully, no one would make him upset.
  Right this second, Conner looked very interested in what the teacher was teaching. I don't think he realized that most of the girls in our class was checking him out.

  I took his hand and made sure everyone saw me.

  Conner smirked, and I whispered,"Not a word, Kent."

  Conner went back to listening to the teacher, before we headed to our next class. The next classes went by fast, until it was time for lunch.
  Conner didn't seem to understand that not everyone believed in waiting your turn for your lunch. A couple of people cut in front of Conner and I, and I had to pull him back a couple times.

  When we finally sat down, I chuckled and said,"Conner, you're actually doing much better than I thought you would."

  Conner replied,"Thanks, Y/N. What do I need to work on?"

  I said,"Your patience and temper. Conner, don't let everything bother you. Just enjoy what you can. We're here together, so let's both enjoy this while we can."

  Conner smiled at me and said,"You're right. I will work on my patience and temper. You promise to be here to help me when I mess up?"

  I munched on my fries and replied,"I promise, Conner. I would never leave you to handle high school on your own."