Tim Drake x Reader x Human Torch

After having my own Disney marathon full of throwbacks, which I often like to do, I got inspired to write this one using Scream from High School Musical 3. I remember when High School Musical 3 first came out. We really had the best t.v. shows and movies back then. We really did.

Up next: Red Hood x Reader x Wolverine

Later: Flash x Reader x Quicksilver

   Y/N'S POV

  As I stood outside of my kitchen, I took a deep breath and sighed, looking at the many photographs around my living room walls. Recently, things had been very hard for me, because I was in love with 2 people at once.
  Ever been in that situation before when you had known someone your whole life and basically did everything together, but there was also someone else whom you had had hidden feelings for the whole time without even realizing it. Unfortunately, those unknown feelings were starting to come to the surface.

  I guess my type of situation was not the most normal one out there. Those two men that I was referring to a couple of seconds ago were: Tim Drake and Johnny Storm. They both were heroes, by the way, but they were from completely different universes and stuff.
  Tim Drake, he was the childhood best friend I had known since forever ago. He never missed a birthday party, event, or game of mine. Basically, he was everything you could have hoped for in someone, but the truth was: I was in love with him. I doubt he knew, because I definitely did not make it obvious when I was around him.

  Johnny, well, let's just say I met him through his older sister, Susan Richards. Susan was known as the unique superhero Invisible Woman, and I was sure you knew why. She could turn her body invisible and create invisible force fields.
  Johnny was known as Human Torch. He could generate fiery plasma over his entire body and fly as well. They both possessed pretty cool powers and great personalities. Johnny, well, he was a sweetheart, when he wanted to be one.

  He had a great sense of humor and would gladly be there if you ever needed anyone to talk to. The problem was: I was stuck, and this thinking process was not going so well.
You would think I would be able to figure out what my heart really wanted, but I truly did not know.

  I heard my doorbell go off, and I slowly got up and opened the door.
I opened it to see Tim standing there with flowers in his hand.

  I blushed, but Tim held them in front of me saying,"These are for you. May I come in?"

  I smiled and nodded, before I let Tim pass.

  He smiled back and sat down in my chair, which made me pout and whine saying,"Timmy!! That was my chair!"

  Tim smirked and pulled me into his lap saying,"That is fine, because we can share it, then. What have you been up to, Mrs. L/N?"

  I blushed but casually said, slightly annoyed,"I was about to get some ice cream from the store, before it ran out. You just had to show up. Thanks, Drake!"

  Tim chuckled and gently moved me to the side saying,"I am sorry, N/N. I'll leave."

  I instantly pulled Tim back and yelled,"NO, NO, STAY!!"

  Tim chuckled and pulled me close saying,"What was that? You seemed pretty upset about me trying to leave."

  I was lost for words, and I did not really know what to say at the moment.

  Tim just smiled down at me and said,"You know, I cannot help but feel like you have been thinking about me, Y/N."

  I played it off and walked out of the living room saying,"What? What are you talking about, Timmy?"

  Tim turned me around and rested his hand on my cheek saying,"Something has changed about you, and I feel it, Y/N. You are not the same little girl that used to always have to ask your mother to talk to me. You're different now, but you still have heart. I've always admired that about you. Y/N, I want us to be more than best friends. I want you around more."

  I, honestly, was so flattered by Tim's words because it was all I wanted to hear, but would I be hurting Johnny? What would I tell him?

  Speaking of Johnny, he ran through the front door and hurriedly said,"Y/N, guess what? I have to tell you something?!!"

  I giggled at Johnny's tone, and Johnny noticed Tim. He just gave him a smile, while Tim nodded to Johnny in return. I realized my hands were on Tim's chest, and I blushed putting my hands down.

  Tim chuckled, before Johnny ran over to me saying,"I know we were supposed to spend time together later, but I met this girl named Alicia. She is really beautiful, and I think she likes me!"

  I smiled at Johnny, before Johnny cupped my face saying,"I have to push aside my feelings for you, but I know you will be in safer hands with Tim. Tim truly loves you and would do anything just to see you smile. I would do the same, but I cannot stay. I am so sorry, Y/N. I will never forget you."

  I smiled through my tears and hugged Johnny tight, before he smiled at me and left. I had to take a minute to take this all in, before I turned to Tim.
  Tim wrapped his arms around me and leaned in slowly. He kissed me softly, before I kissed back and wrapped my arms around Tim's neck.

  Tim smiled and intertwined his fingers with mine, and I pulled away saying,"You know what, Red? Maybe I did think about you."

  Tim smiled so big, before he pulled me back in for another kiss. I chuckled and kissed back, but I could not stop thinking of Johnny.
  I knew he was still young, just like Tim, but I knew he would be capable of so many things in the future.