Aquaman x Reader

Dedicated to dabbingintoart

Up next: Damian Wayne x Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Bruce, why can't you just meet him?"

  I look over at my adoptive brother, Bruce Wayne. I was taken in by Martha and Thomas Wayne at a young age, yet Bruce and I lost them not too long after.
  It was harder for Bruce, because they were his real parents. My own did not even want me.

  Bruce chuckled and said,"Because I just don't want to, Y/N. Look, you may be my family, but you do not need my opinion on everything. I had to learn that a long time ago, and I will try to remember that. I am trying, so you just keep dating him."

  I give Bruce a pout, and he turned his head, knowing what my pout did to him.

  Bruce asked me,"This is really important to you, isn't it?"

  I nodded, and Bruce smiled saying,"Okay. I'll meet him. What's his name, so I can look him up?"

  I hit Bruce's shoulder, and he waited for me to respond.

  I replied,"Authur Curry."

  Bruce stopped smiling, and I asked him,"What?"

  Bruce asked me,"As in Aquaman?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah. Wait, you two know each other already? That's perfect! You don't need to meet him, then. Okay. I'm going to go see him now."

  I went to leave, but Bruce grabbed my arm saying,"Oh, I think I need to speak with him, since you are my adopted sister."

  I corrected Bruce by saying,"Your sister, Bruce. I'm your sister, Bruce Wayne."

  Bruce kissed my cheek and let go of my arm, giving me the opportunity to go find Arthur.
  Once I make it to our usual spot, I smiled seeing him exit from the nearby ocean.

  He walked over to me, and I said, pecking his lips twice,"Hey, you. How's Atlantis?"

  Arthur laughed and brushed my hair out of my face saying,"Atlantis is fine, Y/N. Now, this brother of yours, did you speak to him?"

  I nodded and admitted to Arthur,"I did, but I had to talk him into meeting you. Apparently, the two of you already know one another."

  Arthur asked me,"Who's your brother? A shark?"

  I playfully rolled my eyes and replied,"Bruce Wayne."

  A smirk appeared across Arthur's face, and he said,"Your brother is The Bat? Wow. We do know each other. We worked together a while back while trying to defeat a guy named Steppenwolf."

  I nodded and asked Arthur,"You think he will accept the two of us?"

  Arthur leaned in and casually replied,"I wouldn't worry about it, princess."

    A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER..

  Arthur had managed to annoy Bruce already, and he had only been at Wayne Manor for a few minutes.

  Bruce asked him,"Arthur, why Y/N?"

  I frowned at Bruce, and he said,"Not like that, N/N. I mean, why go after my sister?"

  Arthur looked around the Batcave and apparently, Bruce and Arthur already knew each other's identities.

  Arthur smiled down at me and explained to Bruce,"Why not? I mean, she's cute, knows who she wants to be, and she has the best cooking skills. I appreciate that she does not eat fish."

  I smiled back at Arthur, and he placed a kiss on my hand.

  Bruce shifted a little and said to Arthur,"Fair enough, but she is still a part of my life. I need it to stay that way. Don't know what I would do without her. If you ever intentionally turn on her, you will see what it's like to be on my bad side. Are we clear, Curry?"

  Arthur nodded and rested his hand on Bruce's shoulder saying,"Don't worry, Bruce. I can take care of her. You don't have to think about that. It won't happen. We're clear."

  Bruce nodded and asked me,"You sure about him?"

  I chuckled and Arthur pouted, before I said to Bruce,"I'm sure. If he does try anything, Batman has always been by my side. I pick up things from him very quickly."

  I sent Bruce a wink and he smiled, hugging me. I hugged him back and Arthur joined in, which caused Bruce to roll his eyes.

  Arthur pulled away, and I gave him a kiss, then Bruce said,"Okay. You have my blessing with my sister, but remember she is my sister."

  Arthur nodded and asked Bruce,"What about her hand in marriage?"

   Bruce's face drained of color, and I laughed, leaning on Arthur's arm.

  I said to him,"I think you two will get along just fine, don't ya think?"

  Arthur smiled, and I did my best to talk to Bruce, reassuring him that Arthur was joking.