Questionnaire

Hey, DC Comics family! I know I am constantly thanking you all, but it is because I really do appreciate all the comments, votes, and reads I receive every single day. I know many of you have expressed to me how much my books mean to you, and I don't plan on getting rid of any of them.

  But I have a few questions I would like for you to answer:

  First: What movie release are you most excited for in the future?

  2) Who's your favorite Justice League hero and why?

  3) The first DC hero you ever loved and why you still love them?

  4) The hero you'd most likely end up with.

  5) Your favorite DC villain and one aspect of their personality that you love.

  6) Anything you would want to see in the future of this book.

  7) Would you guys actually want to take a break from the crossovers and focus more on just DC for a little while?

  8) What artists or bands do you all like to listen to?

  9) Any requested characters that you want? You know the drill, so just comment and let me know what you do want.

  10) Are you all enjoying this book so far?

  Please answer as many questions as you can, because I really want your feedback on the progression of this book!! Feel free to let me know if this book has actually inspired you in any way or has changed your look on something.
  Trust me, it isn't easy keeping up with every character in DC, but once you get it down, you'll learn to love getting into each and every one of them. If you personally want to write your own DC Comics books, go for it!

  ALSO: FUTURE BOOKS RELATED..

  I've been thinking about starting one of these choices. Comment on which one you all would like to see.

Star Wars Imagines or Star Wars Interracial Imagines

Suicide Squad Imagines or Suicide Squad Interracial Imagines

DC Comics Imagines 3