Damian Wayne x Witch Reader

DID YOU ALL HEAR THEY ARE MAKING A JOKER ORIGINS MOVIE?!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT!

Up next: Jason Todd x Reader Part 2

Later: Dick Grayson x Reader x Jason Todd

   Y/N'S POV

  "Mother, what if I wanted to mix this potion with that one instead of the other one? Then, what would happen?"

  Mother chuckled and said,"Then, you would miss the best part. Just watch."

  I continued to stir the ingredients and potions Mother made me, before I waited for an explosion or something. Nothing happened.

  I asked Mother,"Am I staring inside the pot too hard?"

  Mother smirked saying,"No, but it is disappointing. Just like your father."

  I chuckled saying,"Okay, Mother. Okay. I really have to get to school, before I get detention again. I met this guy named Jason. He seemed pretty cool."

  Mother nodded and asked me,"Does he know what you really are? Have you told him?"

  I immediately said,"Mom, I just met him, and I want to just keep it at a friend zone. He is a little older than me. Plus, everyone thinks I am weird and all because of my hair and the way I dress."

  Mother lifted my chin and said,"I know what I said about your father, but it was just a joke. It was times like these when he knew how to cheer you up. I wished he could have been here, if your aunt did not betray our family and leave us here."

  I sighed and grabbed my bag, before I hugged Mother and made my way to school. Once I got there, I received several stares from several different directions. I kept my head down low. I walked into my class and slouched in my chair, before someone tapped my desk. It was Jason himself.

  He smiled at me and messed up my hair. I slapped his hand away, and he groaned in pain.

  I smiled, before Jason asked me,"Do you have a phone with you?"

  I shook my head, which made Jason sigh and sit down in the chair next to mine. This was not even his class, so why was he in here? I just chuckled and smiled over at Jason. He smiled back at me and quickly ran out of the room.
  Damian entered the classroom, but not before he rolled his eyes at Jason and noticed me. I knew Damian and him were family, but I was told to not tell certain people because it might compromise something.

  Damian smiled at me and sat down beside me, before he asked me,"How are you, Y/N? I like your hairstyle."

  I blushed but smiled saying,"Good. Thank you, Damian. I like your outfit."

  Damian thanked me, before he looked like he wanted to ask me something. I waited for him to say something, but he never did, and class had begun some time after.
  As I listened to the teacher, Ms. Woods, I could not help but notice the many eyes that were now on me. I was confused, until I looked down and saw that there was mud all over my new shoes.

  I immediately looked over at my nemesis, Giggles, who had earned that name for a reason. Soon, she had everyone's attention, and it immediately sparked up a conversation.

  I frowned and got up, before I made my way to my teacher's desk and said,"Can I...go to the bathroom?"

  She sent me a weak smile and said,"Yes, of course. HEY, SINCE YOU ALL SEEM AMUSED AT THE MOMENT, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GIVE ME A SIX PAGE ESSAY BY THE END OF THE PERIOD!! EXCEPT Y/N AND you, Damian."

  Damian let out a sigh of relief and looked at me in worry, but I just ran to the bathroom. I leaned against the wall and tried to clean off my shoes, but it was harder than I thought it was.

  I sighed and thought to myself,"Why can't I just be normal and not what everyone laughs at all the time?"

  I had to get back to class, so I ended up just doing the best I could at washing off my shoes. I made my way back inside and many people sent me glares, but not Damian.

  I sat down, and Damian asked me,"L/N, are you all right? Do you need some more shoes?"

  I really wanted another pair, so someone else would not make fun of me, but I said,"No. It is fine, Damian. Thanks, though. Why are you not laughing at me?"

  Damian slowly put his hand over mine and said,"Because it is not right. I could never do that to you, L/N. Todd or Drake, yes, but not you. You do not deserve that. Here. Take my shoes."

  One of the things Damian and I had in common was our shoe size, even though they were not necessarily the same in boys and girls sizes.
  I told Damian "no," but I knew he was not going to let me NOT take them. I smiled and put on his shoes, before he pulled out another pair in his bag.

  Class was finally over and we headed out of the building, before Damian said,"Y/N, I know you have to get home, but I just want you to know that you can keep the shoes and feel free to call me. Father is not much of a talker that much, anyway."

  I smiled at Damian and hugged him. 

  He held me tightly and admitted to me,"If I were you, I would not worry about everyone else. Your different is a good different. I gotta go."

  I pulled away from the hug and Damian sent me an encouraging smile, before he left. As I made my way home, I smiled to myself and figured it might not be so bad being a witch after all. I may not have always shown it to everyone else, but it was a part of me that I had to embrace.