Jon Kent x Reader

Dedicated to Camizawesome

Up next: Tim Drake x Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Reader

IMPORTANT: Hey, so in order to make this work, yet still be cute, this Jon Kent will be the Son of Superman Jon Kent. He is 15 years old. If this doesn't strike a bell, he didn't know his father when he was born and Lois never told him his father, Clark, was Superman. Eventually, he found out. Oh, and he did become Superboy for a while, too. Also, keep in mind, there are like 30 other versions/story arcs of Jon Kent, too, so yeah.

   Y/N'S POV

  I looked over at my best friend, Jon Kent, as he talked to his father. His father, Mr. Kent, noticed me and smiled warmly at me.

  I smiled back at him and shyly said,"Hi, Mr. Kent."

  He replied,"Hi, Y/N. You ready for school today?"

  To that question, I shook my head.

  Mr. Kent laughed saying,"It'll be worth it one day, Y/N. You'll see."

  Jon walked to me, and Mr. Kent said to Jon,"Jon, now you stay with Y/N and watch her okay?"

  Jon nodded and said,"Yes, father. I will. What about Damian?"

  Mr. Kent said,"I'll call Batman. You two go ahead and head to the bus."

  I walked with Jon, and he took my hand. Yet, he quickly let go of it.

  I took his hand back and said,"It's okay, Jon. You can hold my hand."

  Jon smiled and his cheeks were very red.

  He just looked back in front of him, and we made it to the bus. Jon asked about someone named Damian, but I didn't know anyone named Damian. Mr. Kent knew about him, and maybe Damian went to our school.
  Jon let me walk on the bus first, and then we both took the very front seat. The other kids played around, and I looked outside the window.

  Jon tapped my shoulder and asked me,"Y/N, do you want me to hold your bag?"

  I said,"You don't have to but okay."

  I handed Jon my book bag, and Jon put it in his lap, along with his own book bag.

  I made pictures with my finger on the foggy window, but then Jon said,"Do you hear that?"

  I shook my head, and the bus spun out of control, before we went over the edge of a nearby bridge. The bus collided with the water, and the water began to fill the inside of the bus.
  I immediately tried to think to what Jon and I could do to help, but he was no longer in his seat. I looked to the back of the bus, and he looked like he was about to do something. The water rose by the second, and I immediately held my breath. Hopefully, Jon could help everyone.

   JON'S POV

  I knew what father would say if he was here now, but I had to help everyone on this bus. If I didn't, then they would all die. That meant Y/N, too, and I couldn't not have my best friend.
  I swam to the outside of the bus and rested my hands on the bottom, then I pushed as hard as I could. It was very hard, since the currents of the water were acting against my every move.

  I began to push the bus towards the surface, but I wasn't strong enough to do it on my own. My eyes widened when I saw Y/N.
  She began to push with me, and we were able to get the bus to a nearby open area of grass.

  I said,"Thanks, Y/N. We make a pretty good team."

  I smiled and went to hug Y/N, but she wasn't beside me anymore. I immediately looked onto the bus; however, I used my x-ray vision and saw someone in the water.
  I immediately dove back in and grabbed Y/N, pulling her up to get some air. She choked and sent me a small smile, but then she passed out.

  I immediately picked her up and flew her back to my parent's house.

  When I brought her to the front door, Mom opened it and scolded me saying,"Jonathan Kent, I know you did not skip school."

  I motioned down to Y/N, and Mom gasped.

  She immediately led me inside, and I placed Y/N on the sofa. Mom wrapped a blanket around her and began to do everything she could to help Y/N.

  I sat down beside Mom, but then Father walked out and said,"Jon, what happened? Are you all right?"

  I said,"Yes, but...but I don't know about Y/N."

  Father rested his hand on my shoulder and crouched down to my level saying,"She'll be fine, because of you, Jon. I heard about what happened just a few moments ago, and I'm proud of you. You saved all those kids, the bus driver, and Y/N."

  I smiled at father and said,"Thank you."

  He nodded and gave me a hug, before Mom, Father, and I waited for Y/N to wake up.

  When she did wake up, I immediately hugged her, yelling,"Y/N, you're back!!"

  Y/N hugged me back and said,"I am. Thank you, Jon."

  I nodded and said,"You're welcome. Thanks for being my best friend and helping me, too."

  Y/N smiled and said,"I love being your best friend, and you're welcome."