Injustice 2 Firestorm x Reader

Dedicated to VQC-0118

Up next: Steve Trevor x Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader

IMPORTANT: Whenever I say Jason in here, it is NOT Jason Todd. I already know some of you automatically think Jason Todd whenever you see the name Jason, but this Firestorm is Jason Rusch and Professor Stein. Just wanted to clear that up. For those of you that are not familiar with the Injustice games, then you can look at walkthroughs of them on YouTube.

   Y/N'S POV

  "BATMAN!!"

  I ran up the stairs in the Batcave, before I made it to Batman. Harley Quinn, Dinah, and Oliver Queen were with him.

  Batman chuckled and said,"Yes, Y/N?"

  I blushed but said,"Have you seen Jason? Obviously, not your adopted son Jason Todd, because he's...I mean, Jason Rusch. My Jason. Firestorm."

  I was blushing pretty hard by the time I was done, but it did not help that Harley was giggling and Ollie was smirking at me.

  Batman said,"I have seen Firestorm. He is outside."

  I thanked Batman and hugged Harley, before she said,"I love ya, too, sis!! I'm gonna stay with B-Man to figure this out."

  I nodded and walked out of the Batcave. I spotted Firestorm talking to Blue Beetle.

  Blue saw me and said,"Hey, Y/N!! Love the new suit!! Batman's idea?"

  I smiled saying,"Mostly. Thanks, Jaime. Hey, Firestorm."

  Firestorm smirked at me, and Blue groaned saying,"You two, no more public affection! Please! Not today! We literally have to make sure Superman does not escape from where he is being kept, as we speak. Y/N, you coming?"

  I nodded, and Firestorm said,"No way!! You're staying here with Batman. It's too dangerous, Y/N."

  I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck saying,"Jason, I will be fine. You won't even notice I'm there. Well, you should, but you know what I mean. Please?"

  He sighed saying,"Okay, but no killing, okay? We aren't trying to make this worse than it already is."

  I smiled and nodded. He flew me to where Superman was being imprisoned.
  Once we got there, I walked with Jason and Jaime. I saw Superman sitting down, and he was looking down at his hands.

  I observed his movements, and Superman noticed me.

  He smirked, and I said,"I would say I'm thrilled to see you, but I would be lying to myself. Glad Batman put you in here."

  Superman said,"Don't tell me you're still upset about what happened?"

  I went to say something, but Firestorm put his hand on my shoulder saying,"Baby, he's not worth it. Don't waste your time on that. We are only here to make sure he does not escape, okay?"

  I nodded and Firestorm kissed my forehead, before the ground began to shake.

  I looked towards one of the far left walls and said,"Guys..."

  Blue said,"Y/N, you stay here and watch Superman, yeah?"

  I said,"What if you guys need help?"