Damian Wayne x Reader

Dedicated to PoofyPhoenix

Up next: Barry Allen x Reader x Pietro Maximoff

Later: Rā's al Ghūl x Granddaughter Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Wally, how long do I have to be here?"

  Wally replied,"Until you learn how to talk to other people, besides from your mother."

  I groaned loudly, and Wally tried to make me talk to Damian and Tim. I was familiar with Tim but not that much with Damian. I was a part of the Young Justice group of highly skilled and respected individuals/heroes.
  From what I could tell, Damian wasn't a member, but he was a part of the Teen Titans. I think he was the leader. Not really sure.

  I refused to speak and sat down in the nearest available seat. Wally rolled his eyes and ran off, which got rid of him. I laughed at my own thought and saw my mother speaking to Batman. My mother being Hawkgirl and father being John Stewart. Batman and Mom walked out of the party, and Tim noticed me.

  Tim smiled at me and said,"Hey, Y/N. This is Damian. You've met him before or at least once, right?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah, we've met. So, are you two like related?"

  Tim and Damian looked at each other, but Damian said,"No. Drake is more of an acquaintance."

  Tim looked like he was going to give another answer, but he just shook his head at Damian.

  Damian laughed and asked me,"Are you a part of this team, too?"

  Dick walked up beside me and replied,"She is. One of the best we've got. You should learn something from her, Damian."

  I chuckled, and Damian scoffed saying,"What could I learn from-"

  I cleared my throat and said,"Learn from what? Me? Oh, I can already tell you that you can learn much from me. Let's start with the ego. It's too big."

  Damian balled his fists and said,"Nothing is wrong with my ego, Y/N. Maybe you should remember who you're talking to."

  Tim said,"Okay. That's enough. Y/N. Damian. Let's not let our different egos get in the way. Now, this is a nice little party for the team and friends, so how about you two talk about it?"

  I let out an irritated sigh, and Dick made Damian and I stand outside to talk it out. I felt like we were in middle school or something.

  Damian broke the silence by asking me,"Do you normally...um...talk to everyone like that?"

  I would normally get offended, but I realized he was actually curious and not being rude.

  I admitted to him,"Yes, I guess. I mean, I don't have that many friends, and I don't talk very much. Plus, I don't have any siblings to help me out either."

  Damian nodded and leaned on the door saying,"I can understand that, but I am sort of like that as well. I wasn't really taught the right way to speak to everyone. I was just taught how to take out a target or not disappoint my mother. I'm truly sorry if I was disrespectful to you."

  I smiled at Damian and said,"I appreciate your apology, Damian. It's okay. Hey, we have something in common."

  Damian smiled at me, and his smile was actually very cute.

  I admitted to him,"Your smile is very adorable, Damian."

  Damian blushed, but then he thanked me.

  I nodded and asked him,"So, you, Tim, and Dick aren't related?"

  Damian said,"Not really, but I do see them as...acquaintances."

  I said in a playful tone,"Damian?"

  Damian sighed and said,"Fine. I do see them as brothers, but you can't tell them that."

  I rested my hand on his shoulder and said,"I'm sure they already know, Damian. I'm sure."

  Damian just looked at me, and I sent him a smile saying,"That's not a bad thing. It's a good one."