Zoom x Caitlin Snow

Hey, DC Comics family!! For this Zoom x Caitlin Snow, I decided to focus on their relationship with one another. To be honest, I love Caitlin and Zoom's scenes together!! I want them to be together, no matter what other people have to say about them. Dedicated to wildnicole99! Sorry for the long wait, but hopefully you will love it!! What did you guys think of the Flash season finale a few weeks ago? It was fantastic to me. WestAllen is coming together. Ughh, Barry better not mess it up again, but I still love you Barry!! No hard feelings.

I wish everyone a great weekend and hopefully Father's Day goes well for all of you. If you don't do anything, then just enjoy the time you do have and make the best out of it!!

Up next: Damian Wayne x Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader

   CAITLIN'S POV

  As I sat down in Zoom's lair, I could not help but think about how my friends were doing. I smiled, thinking about Harry and Cisco arguing, or even Barry trying to figure out how to get his speed back. I knew they were doing everything they could to come and find me, just like I would have done for each of them.

  My thoughts were interrupted by hearing a voice say,"You need to eat...Caitlin.."

  I turned and saw Zoom, well Hunter standing there.

  I rolled my eyes and said,"If you want to speak to me, then take off that mask."

  He quickly dashed out of his mask, before he said,"Does this make you feel better?"

  I looked him in the eye and weakly said,"Nothing you could ever do could make me feel better."

  Zoom walked around me and softly said,"You don't need to be afraid. I am not going to hurt you. I care too much about you to do that."

  Maybe I was too stubborn, but I just said,"You only care about yourself, Hunter."

  Hunter seemed to have a flashback or something, before he said,"I know you think that I am a monster and I understand why, but that will change. Please, Cait."

  I said irritated,"Do not call me that! Why are you keeping me here? You're cured. You don't need me for anything."

  Hunter got closer to me and said,"You are here, because I love you. It may take a while, but someday you will start feeling the same way about me again."

  When he said that, something in me actually felt the same. I fell in love with Jay Garrick, not Hunter Zolomon. C'mon Caitlin, snap out of it!! Well at least I thought he was Jay Garrick, but that turned out to be a huge lie.

  Hunter broke my chains and said,"Make yourself at home. You are going to be here for a while."

  I went to say something, but Zoom ran off. I sighed and actually started to feel a little hungry. I reached for the plate and hoped he didn't do anything to this food. Would he? I mean he said he loved me, so maybe there was some sympathy in getting me this food.
  I slowly ate the food, before I got up and decided to walk around Zoom's lair. It actually was really dark and plain, but how else would you expect a lair to look? I walked past one glass case and saw a man with an iron mask on.