Dick Grayson x Reader x Jason Todd

Inside Info: Things have not been the same between you and your current ex-boyfriend, Jason Todd, knowing the choices that were made a few months ago that changed everything between you.

If you have not seen the Lego Batman Movie, I HIGHLY SUGGEST GOING TO GO SEE IT! IT IS SO GOOD! You can never get enough Batman...

Up next: Hal Jordan x Reader

Later: Rick Flag x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Hey, Bruce, do you know why Dick is not answering any of my calls? I thought you said he was not on patrol anymore."

  Bruce turned around and laughed asking me,"Are you worried about him, Y/N? Do you love him?"

  I rolled my eyes and blushed in embarrassment saying,"No, I-I j...just got out of a relationship with y...your other son."

  I emphasized on "other son," and Bruce knew exactly which one I was talking about.

  Bruce rested his hand on my shoulder, and I lightly brushed his hand off saying,"Our personalities just clashed too much, which caused too many problems between us. At least we are still friends."

  Bruce nodded, and I heard the sound of a motorcycle coming from the back entrance of the Batcave.
  I hated how loud motorcycles were and covered my ears. When the noise stopped, I uncovered my ears. Bruce just smiled and motioned beside the Batmobile. Nightwing slowly got off his motorcycle.

  Nightwing smiled at seeing me, and I smirked asking him,"Too lazy to walk, Grayson? You know how much gas you just wasted. Don't act like you don't know."

  Bruce jogged up the stairs. I wondered where he could possibly be going, but then I realized what he did. I wanted to throw something at him for leaving me down here with Dick.

  Nightwing chuckled and countered back,"If you wear those jeans any tighter, you might just tear them up. Just a little advice for the future."

  I smirked saying,"Well-played, Grayson. Well-played."

  Nightwing high fived me and leaned on Bruce's desk saying,"I stopped by your job to check on you, but you were not there. You owe me gas money."

  I laughed and sarcastically said,"Sure, Grayson. Let me go get my wallet."

  Nightwing grabbed me by my waist and I squealed in surprise, before I pushed him away and laughed saying,"You are not about to tickle me to death. I can only take so much of that."

  Nightwing smiled down at me, and I smiled back at him. I realized he was staring at me, and I did not tease him about it or even try to get him to stop. I stared right back, before Nightwing leaned in and I did the same.
  Once our lips met, Nightwing pulled me closer and I rested my hand on his cheek. Someone cleared their throat, and we both pulled away to see Jason and Cass walking down the stairs.

  Cass sent me a wink, before I blushed and Dick was doing the same.

  Jason said,"I see you two are busy."

  I wanted to say something, but Nightwing covered my mouth and said,"What are you two doing here? Bruce said you were at the League."

  Nightwing put his hand in mine, which made me relax, and Jason rolled his eyes saying,"It is none of your business, Grayson. Plus, you have Y/N keeping you company, right?"

  I looked Jason dead in the eyes and countered back saying,"You have no right to talk to him like that; especially, because you are upset that I broke up with you."

  I knew Jason well enough to know I had just pushed a button, but did he not think I was upset with him, too? He was the last person I wanted to see right now; especially, because he cheated on me with Cass and acted like I was delusional. What surprised me was: Jason did not even flinch when he noticed I had walked into the room.

   Jason just sent me a smirk and I wanted to wipe it off his face, before Nightwing said,"Y/N and I would like some privacy, so could you please go upstairs? If not, I will tell Bruce about that dent that he has yet to notice on the Batmobile."

  Jason seemed to stand down and dragged Cass up the stairs. I looked down, and I did not know why I kept on calling Dick Nightwing instead of his own name. It was a habit of mine.

  Nightwing cupped my face and I closed my eyes, before I weakly said,"Y...You do not how much i...it hurts seeing him a...all the time."

  He held my hands saying,"I know, but I do care about you very much, babe, and I have loved you for a while now. I did get jealous always seeing you two together; however, I have you now and I am going to enjoy this."

  I giggled at Nightwing being his self, before I gave him a sweet kiss saying,"I know, but you are going to have to earn my love, Grayson. I am not like other girls."

  I sent Dick a wink, before he smiled and caught up with me. I just leaned into his embrace, as he told me about his recent visit back to Blüdhaven.