Booster Gold x Reader

Dedicated to oblivious-Pietro.

Up next: Clark Kent (Smallville) x Reader

Later: Roy Harper x Reader x Clint Barton

   Y/N'S POV

  As I sat down in my chair and talked to Skeets, I could not help but notice that Booster was not here.

  I asked Skeets,"Where is Booster?"

  Skeets answered me by saying,"I believe he is on his way here, Mrs. L/N. Might I say, he talked quite a lot about you a few hours ago."

  I blushed and looked down, before I heard footsteps entering the room. I jumped up and immediately ran into Booster's arms.
  Booster chuckled and attacked me in kisses, while I could not contain my giggles and held on tighter to him. Booster gently put me down but kept his arms wrapped around me.

  He seemed upset, and I cupped his face saying,"Baby, what is the matter? Are you not glad that they sent you on a mission this time?"

  "Y/N, I feel as if I am not strong enough to do anything. They cannot even trust me with the basics, so why am I here? Babe, I..."

  I sat down beside Booster and shushed him, before I put my forehead on his saying,"Hey, have you forgotten who you are with? I would do anything to make you happy, baby, even if it means breaking the rules. C'mon, you are coming with me this time."

  Booster pulled me back down and kissed my cheek saying,"Darling, you do not have to. I am fine just staying here and watching everyone else."

  I shook my head and buried my face in his neck saying,"But I am not okay with it. Do not worry, I am with you. Always."

  Skeets awwed, and Booster rolled his eyes saying,"Shut up, Skeets."

  I giggled softly, but I pulled Booster where all the constellations were. Booster lit up like a kid on Christmas morning, while I stood there and just smiled. I felt someone walk up beside me and turned to see J'onn.

  I went to say something, but J'onn said,"No need, Y/N. He needs this. Maybe it will teach him that everything will not come so easily. Have you told him yet?"

  I shook my head and said,"No, but I guess now is the best time, huh? BOOSTER??"

  Booster turned and said,"Yes ma'am? Skeets, what did you do?"

  Skeets sighed and turned away.

  I chuckled and pulled Booster closer saying,"There is something I have been meaning to tell you. I am-"

  I went to finish, but Batman walked into the room, along with Superman and Wonder Woman.

  Batman sent me a smile, before I gave him a weak one back.

  Superman must have noticed we were in the middle of something, before he said,"Sorry, Y/N, we will give you both of you a minute alone."

  I let out a sigh of relief when they walked out of the room. Now, it was just Booster and I. Skeets just left.

  Booster studied my face and said,"Are you okay? What is wrong? Do we need to go?"

  I shook my head and rested Booster's hand on my stomach saying,"I am pregnant. I found out a few weeks ago and I wanted to tell you now, since I know things will start getting better for you."

  Tears formed in Booster's eyes and he said,"I am gonna be a father. I am finally going to be able to have my own family. This is amazing!! Baby, I love you so much!!"

   Booster pulled me in for a hug, and I winced in pain a little. Booster immediately apologized.

  I slowly pulled away from the hug and cupped his face saying,"Hey, handsome, look at me."

  Booster looked at me, and I smiled up at him saying,"Hey, I am honored to be yours and to start a family with you. It is all I have ever wanted and...I know you feel the same. This little guy or girl will be just like their father, knowing that they want to be something more and greater."

  Booster nodded, and I brought his hand down to my stomach. Booster smiled and gently rubbed my stomach, while I leaned into his touch. Booster soon let go and held my hand. He placed a kiss on my stomach, then Superman and Batman walked back into the room.

  Batman chuckled and sent me a wink, while Superman said,"Congrats, Y/N. We are happy for you, and we cannot wait to be a part of the family. I am sure if the baby is anything like his/ her father, then great things will come."

  Booster smiled and sent Superman a grateful nod, before Booster finally got to join the others.

  I rested my hand on my stomach and said to my future legacy,"Do not worry, your father will be the best he can for us. I know it."