Eddie Thawne x Reader

Dedicated to Zekook107

Up next: Hal Jordan x Reader

Later: Shazam x Reader

   EDDIE'S POV

  "Eddie, are you okay?"

  I turned in my chair and there stood my significant other, Y/N L/N. We had been together for about a year, but it had been the best year of my life. After things failed to work out with Iris, I didn't have much hope for another relationship. Being with Y/N brought my hope back.

  Y/N walked up behind my chair and wrapped her arms around my neck saying,"You're not thinking about Iris again, are you?"

  "Well, yes, but not how you're implying, Y/N. I was just thinking about how Iris and I ended, but then you came along. I'm glad we're together."

  She smiled at me and replied,"That's my Eddie, always trying to butter me up. Iris and you were a good couple, but Barry had you beat when it came to her. Don't worry. We make a good couple too."

  I chuckled and said,"Good. What are your plans for lunch?"

  She joked saying,"I have a date with Barry. I wasn't supposed to tell you."

  I didn't laugh, and she punched my nose. Her punch did hurt.

  I groaned and Y/N rolled her eyes, before she said,"I'm just using my sense of humor. You love it. I don't have any plans for lunch, so you may take me to lunch."

  I nodded and gave her a kiss, before I worked until lunch time. For lunch, Y/N wanted something above average, so I took her to her favorite restaurant. It so happened that our waiter who led us to the table knew Y/N by her name already. She came in here that much, but I couldn't blame her.

....

  Some time went by, before we decided to head back to the C.C.P.D. I greeted Barry and Joe, then I led Y/N over to my desk. She stole an available chair and sat down as close as possible to me.

  She said,"Don't bore me, Eddie. My time is valuable."

  I said,"My time is also valuable, but any time I spend with you is worth it to me."

  Y/N attacked me in kisses and I smiled, returning every single one of her kisses.

  When Y/N pulled away from me, she asked me,"Eddie, do you think that we make a great team?"

  "Well, Y/N, I do think we make a great team. Look at all the cases we've solved together. If I had any other partner, then it wouldn't be as fun."

  Y/N smiled and then asked,"Even though I distract you all the time?"

  I laughed saying,"Even though you distract me all the time. With this job, I need a distraction, and there is no one better for distractions than you. Plus, you give amazing massages."

  Y/N drew hearts all over my reports, and I sighed saying,"Y/N..."