Bart Allen x Reader

Dedicated to Kart30th.

Up next: Bruce Wayne x Arranged Marriage Reader

Later: Bat-Boys x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "BART, YOU IDIOT?!! DID YOU GET RID OF MY BOOKS???"

  Bart ran into the room so fast. Immediately, I put my hands on my hips, as he examined my posture. In that moment, Bart knew I was beyond mad with him. Bart was killing me with his habit of just getting rid of my stuff when he felt like it.
  I never touched any of his things; especially, those ugly things he called shorts. Do not even get me started on them.

  Bart cleared his throat and asked me,"Baby, what are you talking about? I haven't even been here for 10 minutes. I've been out with Blue all morning. I promise I did not throw away your books. I know how much you love them, and I would never do something like that."

  I was contemplating on whether to believe Bart or not.

  I just nodded and sighed, asking him,"Can you at least help me look, Allen?"

  Bart smiled and asked me,"Where was the last place you had them, N/N?"

  I thought about it and said,"In the living room last night. I was reading The Great Gatsby and fell asleep, since I stayed up so late the day before. Bart..."

  Bart laughed and ran over to me, before he cupped my face and kissed me saying,"Calm down, beautiful, I will help you find it or them. You were reading The Great Gatsby, but you had all your other books with you?"

  I nodded and Bart looked around the living room, while I blushed at the aftertaste of Bart's kiss. I had a habit of doing that, even if the kiss only lasted like 10 seconds.

  I was brought back into the matter at hand when Bart yelled,"ARE THESE IT, Y/N???"

  I ran into the kitchen, and Bart was leaning under the table. I frowned at seeing my books on the floor, before I rushed over to the table and picked my books up off the floor. I immediately checked for all of them. My books were all present under the table.

  I asked Bart, deeply confused,"How could they have gotten here? I never came in the kitchen yesterday."

  Bart shrugged his shoulders, before I looked to my right and saw my dog, Jamie. I sighed and realized she probably did it.
  She barked up at me and ran out of the room, while I just took a few deep breaths. However, I was glad that my books were still in good condition.

  Bart cleared his throat and said,"I think someone owes me an apology. I mean, you do not have to, but I was just thinking that because-"

  I smiled and cut Bart off by kissing him and bringing him closer. Bart kissed back and rested his hands on my sides, while I did my best to not let Bart pull away from the kiss.
  Bart laughed and pinched my side, which caused me to bite down on his lip, and he screamed in pain.

  I giggled and smirked saying,"That is what you get!! Maybe you should let me love you instead of trying to be funny."

  Bart rolled his eyes and pouted, before I saw the bump forming on his lip. I felt bad, so I placed a kiss on his lip and hugged him. Bart relaxed, but I could tell that he was still in pain.
  I went into the kitchen and grabbed him an ice pack, before I placed it on his lip and held it there for a minute. Bart closed his eyes at the cold contact, but eventually, he let out a sigh of relief. He made sure he thanked me, though. 

  I just nodded and said,"Okay, Bart, I am sorry. Forgive me?"

  Bart raised an eyebrow and looked at me, while I waited for his response.

  I pouted, before Bart mumbled,"I..I fo...forgive y...you."

  I smiled and put some medicine on his lip, before I led Bart over to the couch and made him sit down.

  Bart pulled me into his lap, while I leaned on his shoulder and said,"I love you, Bart, even though you are an idiot."

  Bart laughed saying,"I can understand that, but I love you, too, princess. I love you, too."