Tim Drake x Reader

Up next: Transformers Crossover Special

Later: Dick Grayson x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I made my way towards Wayne Manor, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Dick Grayson, my older brother. Well, he was dressed as Batman, after the recent events of Bruce being missing for some time now.
  Tim convinced the family that there was still hope for Bruce being alive, but we had to make it seem as if Bruce Wayne was still around. Luckily, we had been doing a great job of it. Great, I was ranting again.

  Batman waved a hand in front of my face and laughing saying,"Y/N, you still in there, babe? Why are you walking home by yourself?"

  I shrugged and calmly said,"I just wanted to get some fresh air for once. Is that a problem, Grayson? You are looking a little lost."

  Batman wrapped his arms around me, before he swung us through the skylines of Gotham City.
  I yelped at first, but I eventually absorbed the breeze I didn't know I needed.

  Batman smiled down at me, but he broke the silence saying,"So, how are Tim and you? I am surprised he did not take you home a while ago."

  I looked down saying,"He has been busy protecting Gotham and all, I completely understand. Dick?"

  "Yes, ma'am?"

  I smiled but shakily asked my brother,"Do you think Tim is cheating on me?"

  Batman stopped at one of the tallest buildings of Gotham, then he gently put me down. He held out his hands, and I put my hands in his own.

  He rubbed my knuckles saying,"Y/N, do not think like that. Tim would never cheat on you. He has been a little occupied trying to make up for Bruce's absence. We all are, sis, so do not bring this down on yourself. If you ever need anything, you will still have me, okay?"

  I hugged his waist and said,"I love you, too, Richard. Thanks, big brother."

  Dick nodded and ran his fingers through my hair, trying to comfort me. I always thought about how lucky I was to have Dick as my brother. As I went to ask Dick something, I saw Red Robin making his way towards the rooftop Dick and I were on. Dick squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek, before he turned to Red Robin. Once Red landed, he seemed oblivious to me being present.

  He sent Batman a smile and said,"I almost thought you were Bruce for a second, but the smirk gives it away."

  I giggled, and in result of my giggle, Red Robin turned towards me.

  He smiled and immediately said,"Hey, babe. Come here."

  Red Robin held out his hand, and I looked up at Batman.

  He gave me a kiss and looked at Tim saying,"Take care of my sister, Drake. If she tries anything, please feel free to let me know."

  I rolled my eyes at Dick, until he chuckled and pushed me into Red Robin. I yelped but instantly melted into Tim's embrace. Tim smiled down at me, before he wrapped his arms around me and grappled us off the rooftop.

  Once we left, Tim said,"So, how has your day been?"

  I held onto Tim tightly and said,"I have been fine, just missed spending time with you. Timmy?"

  Red Robin looked down at me, before we made it back to Wayne Manor. Once we did, Red wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

  He nuzzled his nose against mine and said,"No, I would never cheat on you. What happened with Lynx was not my intention, Y/N."

  I only nodded, before Tim tried to kiss me. I stopped him with my hand, and tears poured down my face.

  I sniffed saying,"But she has something for you. Timmy, I saw the way she kissed you."

  Tim did not know what to say, and I didn't expect him to. He went to pull me back, but I pushed his hands away and walked back into Wayne Manor.

  Once I did, Alfred greeted me saying,"Ah, Miss Grayson!! I was- What's the matter?"

  Tears continued to fall down my face, and I put my head on the table. I broke into sobs and felt his arms around me.

  I instantly pulled away and sniffed saying,"Timmy, go away!!"

  Tim shook his head and desperately said,"Princess, please hear me out. Please."

  I thought about it for a minute and nodded, before Tim led me down to the Batcave. Alfred noticed the atmosphere and gave us space.

  "I am sorry, Y/N. She knew what she was doing, but I let her get to me. I-"

  I just cut him off by kissing him passionately. Tim kissed back and pulled me closer, before I wrapped my arms around his neck. I eventually pulled away, and Tim stroked my cheek for a while.

  Tim wiped my tears, as I said,"You promise to not leave me? You promise that the kiss didn't mean anything to you?"

  Tim smiled down at me and kissed my forehead saying,"I promise to never leave you, N/N. I promise that the kiss was nothing like your kisses. It didn't mean anything. I promise."

  As Tim hugged me, I knew that he was being sincere. He also ended up keeping every one of his promises to me.