Dick Grayson x Reader

Up next: Jason Todd x Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Teenage Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I was the first born in the Fox family.  My younger sister, Tam, and I were close, but we still have our moments. No matter what happened, I would always have her back and she knew that.

  Right now, I was on my way to GCPD. Dad wanted me to give some files to Gordon for a case Batman and him were dealing with on with The Clock King.
  Apparently, he escaped prison again, and he could have been a liability. I did not argue with Batman, well, because I did not want to make things harder for him.

  I should have been more specific. I was referring to Dick Grayson, not Bruce Wayne. Bruce passed on the mantle of Batman to Dick, in case he ever needed someone he trusted to take that big step. Bruce was still missing and had been for some time now, which put everyone on edge.
  Once I arrived at GCPD, I greeted the many officers and passed by Harvey Bullock. He never liked me and I, FOR SURE, felt the same way about him. I mean, I definitely did not appreciate his attitude towards Bruce, because Bruce was just trying to help this city out.

  I took deep breaths to stop my anger from getting worse, before I knocked on Gordon's door. I did not even notice Dad was in there. I immediately smiled at seeing him, and Gordon gladly opened the door.

  He hugged me and said,"Hey, Y/N, how have you been? You get even more beautiful every time I see you."

  I smiled back at Gordon and said,"I am fine, Jim, thank you. Here are your files."

  Gordon nodded and looked through the files, before I stood next to Dad.

  Dad whispered to me,"Where is your boyfriend?"

  I chuckled and said,"Dad, calm down. He will be here. He is just like Bruce in some ways, but you know how he likes making more dramatic entrances each time. Trust me, Daddy, he will be here."

  Dad shook his head, and I placed my head on his shoulder. Dad smiled over at me, then he gave me a kiss and helped Gordon figure out what had been going on inside the prisons. I felt someone behind me, and I immediately knew who it was. Batman.

  Batman formally said,"Commissioner...Lucius..."

  Batman rested his hands on my shoulders, while he talked to Dad and Gordon.

  I leaned into his touch, and Gordon said,"I do not suppose you know where this deal will be made, but I am sure you have his skills in there somewhere."

  Batman nodded and cockily said,"I have got this, Commissioner. Do not worry, they will not even see me coming."

  Gordon chuckled, while Dad said,"Somethings never change. Y/N, may I speak with you?"

  I nodded and followed Dad out of the office.

  He held my hands and said,"I want you to keep an eye on him, okay? I know this is hard for him not having Bruce around, but he will need you. Batman will need you. We will have to work on his phrases and sarcasm, but it could be for the better. Do that for me, yeah?"

  I nodded and kissed Dad's cheek saying,"I will, Dad. Love you!! I know you care about him, too, so it is no problem."

  Dad smiled and hugged me, before he followed Gordon down the hallway. I headed out to the rooftop of GCPD and slowly opened the door. I saw Batman standing there, looking out on all of Gotham.

  I calmly made my way towards him, before he looked down saying,"I do not know how long I can keep this up, Y/N. I know Bruce has always expected the most out of me, but I do not know if I can be as good as he was. I am making a difference, but not big enough."

  I frowned, because I hated seeing Dick like this. He would beat himself up for hours, but it was because he missed having Bruce here with him.

  I cupped Dick's face, which caused him to lean into my touch.

  I softly said,"Hey, Grayson?"

  Dick's eyes met my own, before I looked him in the eyes saying,"There is a reason why Bruce left this responsibility to you, whenever he was unable to be around. You are smart, daring, intelligent, and loyal. Most importantly, he chose you because you could make the sacrifices and decisions no one else could make. Bruce knew you could make a difference and change those around you. You are amazing, Dick, at everything you do. Do not start doubting yourself please, especially with everything that goes on in this city. Gotham needs Batman more than ever right now, and I know you have got the heart to defend this city. Please do not give up, please."

  I playfully acted like I was going to cry and said to Dick,"Please do not make me cry again today, Grayson. You do it enough on a daily basis."

  Dick chuckled and nodded saying,"Yes, ma'am. I will try my best for you and Gotham. Hey, where is my kiss?"

  I giggled but leaned in and kissed Dick passionately. Dick kissed back and pulled me closer, before I held him close.

  I shortly pulled away and fixed his cape saying,"Stay safe, Batman. I love you."

  Dick smirked and held my chin saying,"Oh, I love you, too. I am sure you know that, but then again, I am very adorable, and you will always love me!!"

  I hit his shoulder, before he made his way over to the edge of the building.

  Before he jumped, I yelled,"DO NOT PUSH IT, GRAYSON!! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HOT, DOES NOT MEAN I WILL NOT COME AFTER YOU!"