Oliver Queen x Reader

Up next: Bruce Wayne x Requested Reader

Later: Wally West x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Oliver took a seat beside me and said,"Y/N, relax. You put too much stress on yourself all the time. There's no need for you to be biting your nails right now. Stop it."

  Oliver took my hand and held it in his hand, keeping me from continuously biting my nails. It was a habit of mine, and I had yet to stop it. Everyone had habits of their own.
  I was extremely nervous, because I applied for my dream job. Oliver had been supportive, even though he could not stand whom could possibly be my new boss. I think it was because he intimidated Oliver a little.

  When my phone went off and I saw who it was, I squeezed Oliver's hand saying,"Answer it, Ollie. I can't even pick up the phone. I'll just sit here, and you tell me what he says."

  Oliver answered and talked to Mr. Smith for a couple of minutes, until he put my phone down. I turned to face Oliver and waited for the good or bad news. When Oliver just looked at me, I became even more nervous.

  I shook his arm and said,"Arrow, please just tell me what Mr. Smith said."

  Oliver replied with a smile saying,"Congratulations, Y/N, you've got the job!"

  I squealed and jumped on Oliver, ranting on about how happy I was. Oliver just smiled and listened to me, even though I knew he probably had to be elsewhere right now. I was so excited to start my dream job that I went to bed early that night.

....

  So far, things at my dream job had been going very well. However, that did not last very long. Mr. Smith called me into his office and shut the door behind him.
  I looked back at the door and went to open it, but it was locked. I turned back around, and Mr. Smith was nose to nose with me.

  I backed into the door, and he blocked me in saying,"Do you know why I wanted you for this job?"

  I didn't have to know why he asked that question to know the answer. When I figured out the answer, I felt sick to my stomach.
  Before Mr. Smith could even lay one hand on me, an arrow shot right through the center of his hand. He screamed in pain and fell back into his chair.

  I spotted Green Arrow, from the corner of my eye, and blew him a kiss. He nodded to me and stayed back, letting me handle it.
  I walked over to Mr. Smith's side of the desk and pushed the arrow a little deeper.

  He screamed again, and I said,"If I were you, I wouldn't try something like that again. It seems like I have a protector, and he's not a real big fan of you right now."

  Mr. Smith looked at me through gritted teeth and said,"O...Okay! Okay. I won't do it anymore. You're free to...to go. Ah!"

  I pulled the arrow out of his hand and took it, before I said,"You better put something on that."

  I closed the door behind me and met Oliver outside.

  He asked me,"You good?"

  I nodded and handed him back his arrow saying,"Yeah. I'm great. Thanks for letting me handle it."

  Oliver smiled at me warmly and replied,"It's the least I could do, Y/N."

  I got in the car with Oliver, and he said,"You want a suit too, Y/N? One day?"

  I thought about it for a couple minutes and then said,"No. I don't think that's for me. I'd probably enjoy the whole thrill part of it, but I'm not as strong and monumental as you are, Ollie. You have years of experience on you. I have zero experience."

  Oliver said,"Do you want experience? I could teach you. You know how to stand up for yourself, so you just need to know what to do next."

  I pushed my hair out of my face and nodded saying,"You're right. You could definitely teach me. You're Green Arrow. I'm your unstoppable partner. We can do anything. We should have our own team! Just you and me."

  Oliver played along and said,"We would make a great team. Would Dig and Felicity be included?"

  I said,"Sure. Felicity's smart with tech and Dig's Dig. We'd be unstoppable. Just like you, Dig, and Felicity were at the beginning."

  Oliver smiled and said,"Yeah, just like back then."