Red Hood x Reader x Wolverine

WHO'S READY FOR SUICIDE SQUAD!! I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS ONE TO THE FULLEST!

Up next: Flash x Reader x Quicksilver

Later: Batman x Reader x Iron Man

   Y/N'S POV

  As I laid on the sofa, my hands started to shake and I immediately began to stress.

  I moved slightly, which caused my boyfriend, Jason Todd, to open his eyes and ask me, clearly exhausted,"Baby, you all right?"

  He rubbed my shoulders and waited for my answer, before I shook off my thoughts and smiled down at him saying,"I am fine, Jase. I just...thought I heard something."

  Jason nodded and pulled me back down on his chest, while I rested my hands on his arms. Jason smiled and gave me a kiss, before he slowly fell back asleep.
  I tried to fall back asleep, but it was really hard. Every time I closed my eyes, frightening images would cloud my inner thoughts and my breathing would become uneven.

  I carefully unwrapped Jason's arms from around me, before I slowly opened the terrace doors. I closed my eyes in content at feeling the comforting breeze. Also, the birds were chirping. Huh, was it morning or something?
  I just ignored the birds and started to feel that uneasy feeling again. I felt my eyes start to glow, and my hands started shaking again. I took nice and easy breaths, before I heard the terrace doors open. I didn't even have to look to know it was Jason.

  When I did look at him, Jason did not have a shirt on, which he normally did not do when he went to bed. I blushed at first, but I was too worried about my powers spiraling to focus more on that.
  Jason rubbed his eyes and tried to walk towards me, which only made me take more steps back.

  Jason sighed and stopped walking saying,"Babe, I do not know what is bothering you, but I want to help you. I promised your father I would, even though he does not seem to like me that much."

  I smiled slightly at the thought, because my dad was just too protective for his own good sometimes. Right, I completely forgot to tell you all!!
  My dad was James Logan Howlett, or as most people known him as just Logan or Wolverine. He definitely did not have the best temper, but he would do anything to protect those he cared about.

  Reminded me immediately of Jason, which was why Dad trusted Jason with taking care of me. Jason did not know much about my "gifts", which was why he probably had no idea what was going on with me right now.
  Maybe if I would have told him about it, then he would be able to help me with them. Dad offered to let Charles Xavier help me, but I always turned down that offer.

  I sighed and said,"I know, Jase, but you cannot help me. Not this time."

  Jason gave me a look and said slightly annoyed,"So, you are shutting me out again? Baby, we have talked about this. I am not going to hurt you, but why is it so hard for you to trust me?'

  I jumped a little at Jason's irritation, but he would not understand. Maybe he would, but that was not what I was getting at.

  Jason noticed my hands shaking and tried to touch me, but I backed away and shakily said,"No, you...you need to get away from me. I...I do not want to hurt you, Jay."

  "I am not going to hurt you, beautiful, I promise. Just take my hand, please?"

  I held out my hand and went to put it in Jason's, but I quickly retracted it. I hated seeing the hurt look in Jason's eyes.

  He sighed and sternly said,"Y/N M/N Howlett, you will tell me what is wrong, so I can help you. I will come over there and get you myself."

  I went to tell Jason, but I was too overwhelmed right now. Jason came towards me, but I panicked and tried to make a force field around me. It ended up hitting Jason and sent him back into the wall.

  I screamed,"JAY!!"

  Jason tried to get up, but he was not able to. I ran towards him and pulled him in my arms, and I noticed his eyes starting to close.

  I gently tapped his face and cried saying,"Jason? Oh, I am so sorry, baby."

  Jason closed his eyes, before I heard the door open.

  Bruce ran in and rushed over to Jason's side, when he looked up at me saying,"What happened?"

  I continued to cry and held Jason saying,"It...it was an accident. I...I did not mean to."

  Bruce still did not understand, but I heard more footsteps. I looked up and saw Jean, Scott, and Storm.

  Storm crouched down over Jason while saying,"He is still alive, but we will need to bring him back to the Institute. Child, come here."

  I instantly ran over to Storm, before she hugged me back and held me tight saying,"You could not have known. He will be all right, okay? Bruce, we have to take Jason with us."

  Bruce had always been on edge about the X-Men after all that had been going on, but I knew something inside him could always trust Storm's soothing words and phrases. Bruce nodded, before Scott carried Jason to the jet.

  Bruce could not go but said,"You call me the instant he wakes up, okay? Stay safe, honey."

  I smiled and hugged Bruce, before I got on the plane and we made our way to the Institute.
  Once we got there, Scott and Jean rushed Jason to the Professor, while the Professor helped Jason and made sure nothing was going on inside his mind.

  I sat down and held Jason's hand, while the Professor sent me an encouraging smile and said,"It is good to see you again, Y/N. Your father just arrived."

  A smile found its way to my face and I gently placed a kiss on Jason's lips, before I rushed outside and tackled Dad in a hug.

  He chuckled and messed up my hair saying,"Hey, darlin! Your mom would have been proud of ya."

  I smiled up at Dad, before I hugged him and broke down on his chest.

  I sobbed saying,"Dad, I...I almost killed Jason. It...it was an accident, but I could not control it. I should h...have stayed here with you, Storm, and Professor Xavier."

  Dad wrapped his arms around me and said,"Then, you would not have met him, darlin'. I did not agree with ya being on your own, but I see ya found someone that ya will always cherish. Who is that, darlin?"

  I smiled and blushed at the thought saying,"Jason, that is Jason. Thanks for the talk, Dad!!"

  Dad smiled and gave me a kiss, before I noticed Storm walking towards him. I smirked, because I so approved of them being together.

  As I ran off, I yelled,"SORRY, DADDY, BUT I SORT OF TOOK YOUR MOTORCYCLE FOR A LITTLE TEST DRIVE!! PUNISH ME LATER!"

  I could hear Dad grunt, which caused Storm, well Mrs. Monroe to chuckle and kiss his cheek. I smiled at them, then I ran inside and found Jason awake.
  The Professor patted my shoulder, before I ran over to Jason and attacked him in kisses.

  Jason chuckled and weakly said,"You all right? I am sorry for making you spiral out of control, I guess."

  I shook my head and checked Jason over, which made him smile.

  He stopped me and cupped my face saying,"I am fine; especially, now that I am with you again."

  Jason kissed me softly, before he pulled away and held me in his arms. I smiled and rested my hand on his face, thankful that Jason was okay.