Joker x Reader Part 1

Part Two?

Up next: Nightwing x Reader x Spider-Man

Later: Barry Allen x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Hi, Y/N Gordon here, and I was the youngest daughter of Commissioner James Gordon. I had an older sister named Barbara Gordon, which I knew we were all familiar with.
  You know the original Batgirl? In my opinion, she was the best, and I was not just saying that because I was related to her. This was the question that always went through my head: How did I come to fall in love with the Clown Prince of Crime himself?"

  Let's just think about this for a second. The Joker, who was probably the most chaotic and violent villain out there, basically shot and killed my mom, then he shot and paralyzed my older sister. Yeah, I definitely see the attraction.
Note my sarcasm, to self.
  I shook off my thoughts and could not answer the question myself. After all that he had done to my family, I still had the nerve to be in love with him. I did not have it as bad as Harley did, though. Though, I hear she was taking good care of herself now.

  Right now, I made my way towards GCPD. I felt hands grab my waist, before something was put over my mouth. I struggled to get the person off me, but I quickly fell into unconsciousness.

   AN HOUR LATER...

   Y/N'S POV

  I woke up in a bed and slowly sat up, before I tried to let my eyes adjust to the bright lighting in this room. I hated that whenever I came from the eye doctor. The shades helped, though. Once my E/C sight returned to normal, I blinked, and Joker was casually walking towards me.

  He clapped and said,"DARLING! I have not seen you all day!! What brings you here?!"

  I sighed and said,"You did, Jack. What did I tell you about drugging me, instead of just calling?"

  I groaned and held my head, because this stuff seriously did not agree with my system. I felt Joker sit down beside me, before he slowly wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and leaned into his touch.

  Joker kissed my head and said,"I am sorry, darling. I will remember next time. Y/N?"

  I looked up and stared into Jack's eyes and said,"Kiss me?"

  Joker smirked down at me, before he kissed the side of my mouth. I rolled my eyes and kicked his leg, which caused Joker to groan and finally give me a real kiss.
  I smiled and pulled him even closer, before Jack rested his hands on my hips. I missed him so much that I did not care how long this kiss lasted. I...I just needed him right now.

  When Joker pulled away, he put his forehead on mine saying,"I love you, darling. You know that, don't you?"

  I nodded and pecked his lips multiple times saying,"I know, Jack, I know. Sometimes, I just do not know who I am talking to."

  Joker looked at me confused and put his knife down saying,"I do not understand what you are saying, Y/N."

  I shushed him, before he could say anything else. I reached for his hands. Joker scooted closer to me, and I put my hands in his own.

  I smiled down at our hands saying,"I know that your crime spree has been going on for God knows how long, but that is never going to change how I feel or have felt about you. Jack, well Joker, I can see both of them. The one I truly fell head over heels for is Jack; the worker who did not get that much attention, but he was so desperate to do anything for those he loved. You did not have to tell me anything, because I already knew, Jack."

  Joker nodded and looked to the side, before he said,"You are going to treat me like the rest of them, then? I know what I have done, Y/N, but I truly would never mean to hurt you. I just do not see the fun anymore of killing whoever spoils the fun, because it is not worth losing you over."

  Tears fell down my face, and I cupped Jack's face saying,"You truly mean that? This is not a joke, right? You do actually love me."

  Joker smiled down at me, but it was actually genuine.

  I smiled back, before he said,"I am willing to change this, if you are willing to accept me and help me be the man I need to be. It is your choice, kiddo."

  I raised an eyebrow at the fact that he called me "kiddo," while I was still confused about it.

  Anyway, I could not help but cry and said,"Oh Jack, I believe you. That is all I wanted to hear. I love you so much, My Clown Prince of Crime."

  Joker let out a sigh of relief, before he leaned in and kissed me slowly. I kissed back and brought him down with me, He ran his fingers through my hair, while I ran mine through his hair. I pulled away for a second, only to lean back in.

  Once I did, I heard a familiar yet angry voice yell,"Y/N?!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!"

  I pulled away from Joker and Commissioner Gordon, I mean Dad rushed towards me.

  He pulled me away from Joker and said,"How long has this been going on?"

  For once, I did not know what to say.