Joker x Reader

Dedicated to cdog277

Up next: Blue Beetle x Requested Reader

Later: Dick Grayson x Reader

   JOKER'S POV

  I had to find a way to get Batsy's attention. No matter what I did, he always seemed to become uninterested lately. Maybe he was getting tired of our little game, but I needed him because of what was going on with Y/N.
  My dear Y/N was very sick, and I was able to get Harley to see about her. Of course, Harls was upset, but Y/N was so much better! She just understood me more, and she was there for me. It was crazy. Now, I became worried she wouldn't be one day, and I would just have Batsy. I didn't want that.

  Y/N and I had been together for quite some time, and I didn't want things to end. Her sickness was pushing it. She was staying strong, but I knew only Bats could help me. He had Super friends, and I knew they were smart.
  My idea was simple: Find Batsy and make him help me help Y/N. As I did something like I always did to get Batsy's attention, I was quite delighted when he showed up.

  He looked around and asked me,"What are you up to, Joker?"

  I walked up to him and said,"Y/N. She's dying, and you and your superfriends are going to help her. If not, I guarantee I will find a way to make you do it."

  Maybe it was not the best way to ask Batsy, but I was running out of time!! I didn't have very much of it.

  Batman crossed his arms and said,"There are nicer ways to ask for help, Joker, but this isn't really your style. I take it she really is sick, which would explain why I haven't seen her blowing anything up lately."

  I smiled and said,"So, you'll do it?"

  Batman nodded, and I laughed saying,"Great! I knew you'd come through Batsy!"

  Batman added,"But on one condition: No tricks. No games. Most importantly, no one loses their lives. Got it, Joker?"

  I crossed my heart and held out my hand for Batman to shake, but he just looked at my hand.

  I laughed and said,"I'll take you to her, then."

  Batman watched me, but he did follow me all the way back to Y/N. I made sure my men did not shoot Batman, even though they were itching to do so.
Y/N laid in the bed, and it looked like she just finished eating her soup.

  She smiled at me and said,"J..."

  I smiled back at her and moved out of the way, so she could see I brought help. When she saw Batman, I could see the panic come across her face.

  Batman said,"I'm not here to arrest you, Y/N. I'm here to help. I want you to be honest with me: No games?"

  Y/N replied,"No games. T...Thank you, B...Batman."

  Batman nodded and talked to Y/N about how she was feeling for a while, until his good friend Thomas Elliot came in.
  As he treated Y/N, he seemed like a nice guy, but I didn't like when he would take Y/N's hand. I snatched her hand from his and held her hand.

  Y/N laughed, and Batman smiled.

  I gasped and said,"You smiled. Batman smiled, Y/N."

  Y/N smiled at Batman and replied,"I think it was a one-time thing, J. I don't think he'll do it again."

  I pleaded for Batman to smile again, yet he just looked at Elliot and asked about Y/N. It turned out that Harley was helping Y/N, but it was not enough. Y/N was exposed to some type of chemical, and it was slowly killing her on the inside. Elliot and Batman told me that Y/N still had a high chance of surviving this, but it would involve lots of treatment.

  Batman and Elliot left us alone, after they did all they could for today.

  I sat down next to Y/N, and she kissed my cheek saying,"J, I love you."

  I gave her a kiss and replied,"I love you, more, my darling, but don't worry. I'm sure Batman and Elliot will figure it out. When you get better, we can be a team again!! We may even give Batsy a break."

  Y/N laughed and sent me a look, but I smiled saying,"I know. We can't do that. Batsy needs us in his life. We complete him. We won't ever stop."