Dick Grayson x Reader

Dedicated to shiet_im_obsessed

Up next: Damian Wayne x Reader

Later: Barry Allen x Reader x Pietro Maximoff

   Y/N'S POV

  Recently, Dick had been acting very different around me. I was getting the feeling that he just wasn't really into me that much anymore. I could understand that, but he could at least talk to me about it privately.
  Sometimes, relationships just don't go how you think they will. I decided to try to find him and see if my gut feeling was correct. I took a nice walk down the stairs and into the living room, where Dick was talking to Barbara.

  I said,"Richard, you do know I exist right?"

  He turned to look at me and said,"Of course I do. I just need to finish talking to Barb, and then we can talk."

  I nodded and sat down in between Dick and Barb.

  Dick sighed and said,"Y/N..."

  I asked him,"You don't want me to hear what you're talking about?"

  He said to Barb,"I'll talk to you later, Barb."

  Barb said goodbye and left Wayne Manor.

  I said to him,"You know, something just doesn't sit well with me. You want to know what it is, Grayson?"

  He replied,"I think I know, Y/N."

  I nodded and explained to him,"Okay. Okay. Let me ask you something: What are you supposed to do when you have a girlfriend?"

  Dick said,"Take care of her. Y/N, we are not about to argue again. I have been paying you attention. I just needed to speak with Barb. She's Barb."

  I laughed and said,"Do you hear yourself? "She's Barb!" And I'm just Y/N. Your girlfriend, whom you haven't kissed in a few good weeks."

  My blood was boiling, and Dick just wasn't hearing me. I got that him and Barb were close, but he rarely made any effort to talk to me like he did to her. That was what made it bother me so much.

  I got up and said,"Fine. I'm done. You want your dream girl? Go ahead and get Miss Barbara Gordon!"

  Dick got up and yelled at me,"Y/N, YOU'RE OVERREACTING! YOU'RE SO DRAMATIC!"

  I yelled back, tears of frustration falling down my face,"I WONDER WHY! I WONDER WHY! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PUT ME FIRST? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU COMFORTED ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME?"

  Dick couldn't answer me, and that was what I expected from him. I could work with trying to forgive him, but the second Barb came back, his attention left from me. I just said "wow" to myself and headed up the stairs; the waterworks worse than ever.

  I tried to open my door and heard,"Honey, what's wrong? Do you need help with something?"

  I turned clockwise, and Bruce looked at me with so much concern.

  He stopped me from opening my door, and I sniffed saying,"Bruce, please. Please just let me go inside."

  He let go of me, and I slammed the door behind me. I knew Bruce wasn't directly in front of the door, so I still slammed it. If he was, I wouldn't have done that.

  I packed all of my stuff in a couple of suitcases and brought them to my car.

  Alfred rushed outside and said,"Ms. L/N, where are you going?"

  I replied,"Home. I'm sorry Al, but I can't stay. Tell Bruce I'm sorry."

  Alfred nodded, and I could tell I was hurting him. I hugged him tightly and held back any more tears. And guess who came outside after? Richard!

  I asked him,"Are you out here to tell me you and Barb are engaged now?"

  Dick closed my car door and said,"No. I'm here to stop you from leaving. Y/N, look. I know I've been acting like a complete jerk to you, and I'm sorry, but I don't mean to be. Yes, Barb and I are close, but I do love you. I'm sorry I don't remind you enough, but I am willing to try harder to. Y/N, please give me another chance. Don't walk away from me. Please."

  I looked over at Alfred, and he nodded, then I looked back at Richard.

  I asked him,"You promise not to do this again?"

  Dick nodded and replied,"I promise. Will you stay?"

  I smiled and nodded, then Dick hugged me. I hugged him back, and he gave me a kiss, which I was surprised by. That made my smile grow, and I had high hopes Dick would act right. If he didn't, I promise you I would be gone. The next time, for good.