Injustice 2 Damian Wayne x Female Reader

Dedicated to FlameofPhoenix06

Up next: Bruce Wayne x Requested Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader Part 2

Side note: Please check out my new Injustice and Injustice 2 Imagines!!

   Y/N'S POV

  As I tried to fix the Batcomputer, I heard footsteps. I turned and saw Batman.

  I sent him an apologetic smile and said,"I'm sorry, Bruce. I'm almost done, though. I promise I'm moving as fast as I can."

  Batman waved it off and rested his hand on my shoulder saying,"Don't worry. I'm not mad at you. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

  When I remembered what happened the other day when Damian killed Zsasz and took Superman's side, I didn't really expect for that to happen. I don't think Bruce did neither. Damian had become unpredictable really, so maybe it wasn't that much further from what we thought anyway.
  Damian and I were together, but recently, I don't know where we stood. The fact that he completely turned his back on not only me, but Bruce, really made me second guess my choice of being with him.

  I sighed and answered,"I...I'm still a little shaken up by what happened, but Damian makes his own decisions. I stopped being a part of that a long time ago."

  Batman sighed himself saying,"I know. I just wished it didn't have to be this way. Something went wrong, Y/N. Maybe I should have did something different."

  I shook my head, explaining to Bruce,"No, you should not have. You did everything you could to make sure Damian had a home, but he clearly still has that stubborn and ruthless nature he's always had. That's not on you, Bruce. It never has been."

  Batman smiled and nodded to me in thank you, before I nodded back.

  I looked down and said,"I wish Dick could have been here to help."

  Tears formed in my eyes, and I said,"I'm sorry. I'll get back to fixing this. Just give me a few more minutes."

  I felt Batman's arms around me, before I turned around and hugged him.

  He said,"It's okay. We just need to stick together. Make sure we stop Brainiac. Then, all of this will be over. I wish he were here, too, Y/N. I wish he were here too."

  We stayed like that for a minute, until I pulled away and brought all of Bruce's control systems back up. Before I could do anything, Damian and Superman entered the Batcave. Why was it just them? Were there others here, and they were just in the shadows?

  Batman immediately took my side and said,"What are you two doing here? What do you want?"

  Damian looked at me, and I looked away, before Superman said,"We're here to give you one last chance. You can either join us or be against us. I don't think you can afford to lose anyone else, Bruce. Make the right choice, Bruce."

  Batman went to walk forward, but I grabbed his arm and said to Superman and Damian,"We're here to tell you again: We're not interested in your pathetic excuse of an alliance, because we're on the right side. We've made our choice. Bruce is my mentor, and that's all I need. Nice chat, Superman...Damian..."

  Superman did not look happy and flew towards Batman, colliding with one of Bruce's exhibits in the Batcave.

  Damian stood some inches away from me and said,"You don't really think you've chosen the right side, do you? Baby, you're going to get yourself killed being on Batman's side. He's weak. He knows nothing about protecting those he cares about."

  I scoffed and said, very irritated, to Damian,"He's the weak one? Please. You're going to sit here and tell me he's the one that knows nothing about protecting family!!! BRUCE DOESN'T!! HE'S NOT THE ONE WHO KILLED DICK, OUT OF A PATHETIC SENSE OF JEALOUSY!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ALSO BETRAYED YOUR OWN FATHER FOR SUPERMAN!!! BRUCE SUPPORTED YOU AND YOU TREATED HIM LIKE DIRT, BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T DICK GRAYSON!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S PATHETIC AND MAYBE IT'S TIME YOU START ACCEPTING YOUR PLACE!!!"

  Damian just smirked saying,"How much did that take out of you, Y/N? I hate to tell you this, but you're just as weak. You were always so confident in helping others, but you could never do what was necessary to get things done."

  I said,"That may be, but after all this time, I realized something."

  Damian said,"And what was that, Y/N?"

  I looked Damian in the eyes and said,"It was a mistake dating you. I would say I loved being yours, but it would make you feel like you accomplished something. I, obviously was just another target to you. I never thought you would EVER think that way, but things have changed. Deep down, you're not the Damian I knew. He would never turn his back on those he cares about; especially his own father. He would never let his jealousy consume him, without trying to overcome it. I'm not going to let you have your moment, because I realized you've been playing me this whole time. It would hurt, if I wasn't able to do this."

  Damian looked at me confused, before I punched him hard across the face. Damian fell to the ground and hissed in pain, but he lunged towards me.

  Damian yelled,"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!"

  Damian pushed me into the Batcomputer, before I kneed him in the stomach twice. I grabbed him by his collar and threw him into one of Bruce's tables.

  Damian slowly got up and wiped his mouth saying,"You tired yet, Y/N?"

  I grabbed my own staff, and Batman came flying through the Batcave. He hit the dinosaur, but luckily, it did not fall.
I saw Damian staring at Batman, before he began to run towards Batman. I ran after Damian and tackled him, then he hit me across the face. I grabbed his staff and threw it, but he tried to take my own.

  I chuckled and Damian flipped us over, while he grabbed my wrists. I struggled against his grip, until Batman hit him from behind.
  Batman helped me up, but Superman used his heat vision to make a line between Batman and I and Damian.

  Superman landed beside Damian, before he grabbed him and said,"This isn't over, Bruce. We will be back. Next time, you won't be so lucky."

  Superman flew out with Damian, but Batman asked me,"You good?"

  I nodded and said,"Never felt better. Thanks for coming to my aid."

  Batman took my hand and said,"You're welcome. I'm your mentor. It's my job to look out for you. I'm sorry about Damian."

  I shook my head saying,"I'm guessing you heard our conversation, then? Don't be sorry. I meant every word. I made a mistake being with him. He should not have turned his back on both of us. He said I was weak, so I had to show him I could make at least one good decision. I felt like I made one, so I'm good."

  Batman chuckled and said,"See, this is why you don't-"

  I smiled at Batman saying,"Don't date. I know. I know. Stop acting like you're my father, but I'm glad I'm on your side."