Batman x Reader x Peter Parker

Dedicated to mulangirl223.

* Inside Info: You are Batman's daughter and dating the one and only Peter Parker a.k.a Spider-Man, so Bruce decides that maybe it is time to have a family dinner.*

Up next: Tim Drake x Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was getting dressed up for dinner later tonight. Yes, I was the daughter of Bruce Wayne, but I was not spoiled. Dad did personally train me; however, Jason and Dick were the ones who took it into their own hands and used their free time to teach me combat and enhance my agility.

  Someone knocked on my door, and I yelled,"COME IN!!"

  The door opened, and Mom walked in with Dad.

  Mom smiled real big and hugged me saying,"Oh, Darling, you look beautiful! I cannot wait to meet this Peter Parker!! He sounds like an amazing guy!!"

  I looked at Dad, and he did not look so happy. I held in a giggle when Mom elbowed him in the stomach. Dad groaned in pain.

  He sighed saying,"I will be downstairs with Alfred. What are you wearing?"

  I rolled my eyes, and Mom sternly said,"Bruce, her dress is fine, and she looks beautiful. Will you guys give us a minute?"

  Dad nodded and gave Mom a kiss, before he walked out of my room and closed the door.

  I looked down, and Mom lifted my chin asking,"What is wrong, Sweetheart?"

  I held in tears saying,"Dad hates me. That's what's wrong. He won't even look me in the eyes, and I...I need him to be happy for me."

  Mom wrapped her arms around me saying,"Bruce has his moments, but it is mainly because you are his daughter...and he is not ready for you to leave him yet. You guys do so much together, and he will miss you deeply. Do not tell your father I told you this, but he cried last night thinking about not having you around. Hey, cheer up! You have to look beautiful for Peter! Mrs. Parker, I like it!"

  I giggled at Mom, because she was already making Peter and I's wedding plans.

  Mom walked out of the room and I called Peter, before he answered saying,"Yes, Y/N?"

  I smiled but worriedly asked him,"Baby, where are you? Please tell me you are not hurt. Are you sick? Are you feeling-"

  Peter laughed through the phone and softly said,"I got caught trying to stop a bank robbery, but I am only a few minutes away. Aww, you are worried about me? I love you."

  I blushed, but I smiled real big saying,"I love you, too, Pete. Bye."

  I hung up the phone, before I made my way down the stairs and into the living room.
  Dad was looking at a picture, and I looked closer to see the picture we took at my first soccer game.

  I quietly walked up behind him and Dad turned around, before he jumped and realized it was me.

  He laughed saying,"There are not many people who can do that. Everything okay? If he hurt you already, I will-"

  I cut Dad off by hugging his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

  I smiled in the hug saying,"I love you, Daddy."

  Dad smiled back at me and kissed my forehead saying,"I love you, more, N/N. About earlier, I am really sorry about what I said. Are you sure you do not have another dress?"

  I giggled and smirked saying,"Maybe. Sorry, Dad, but this one is my favorite. PETER IS HERE!"

  Dad jumped again at my yelling, and I rushed to the front door. I almost fell and noticed Alfred had already beat me to the door.
  I lost my balance and felt someone catch me, before I looked up and saw a familiar pair of eyes meet my E/C ones.

  I blushed and said,"Thanks, Peter. You look handsome."

  Peter helped me up and noticed my dress, before he twirled me around saying,"You look stunning, Beautiful. I am very impressed, Y/N. Do you have a red dress?"

  I just smiled at Peter and got caught up in the moment, before I leaned in and kissed him. Peter kissed back and pulled me closer; however, someone cleared their throat and it was Alfred.

  Alfred shook Peter's hand and said,"I am sorry to interrupt, but dinner is ready, Ms. Wayne."

  I nodded and led Peter into the dining room, before Jason, Dick, Tim, and Damian all came to meet Peter. Jason held out his hand and Peter shook it, but I noticed Peter looked strained a little.

  I looked down and noticed Jason was squeezing his hand, so I cleared my throat and Tim smiled at Peter saying,"My name is Timothy, but you can just call me Tim. It is nice to meet you, Peter. I have seen what you can do, and I am a fan. Well done."

  Peter blushed, and I pinched his cheeks. He gently pushed my hands away and kissed my nose, before Damian examined Peter and Peter looked uncomfortable.

  I went to apologize to Peter for Damian's behavior, but Damian said,"Not bad, Y/N, not bad. He looks more civilized than Drake, so he can definitely be a part of this family."

  I blew Damian a kiss and Damian smiled at me, before Dick walked over to us.

  He held out his hand and said,"I am Richard, but I mainly go by Dick. You have skills, Parker, and I do admire that. By the way: Nice uniform. Red always tends to be very bright, but you make it look good."

  I laughed at Dick's comment which made him hit me in my side. I hit him back and Dad separated us, before he walked up to Peter and I was really nervous.

  Peter cleared his throat and held out his hand saying,"Nice to meet you, Mr. Wayne. I have heard amazing things about you."

  Dad looked at his hand for a while, before he actually shook it and said,"The same to you, Mr. Parker. You do have good intentions with my daughter, right?"

  Jason looked like he wanted to laugh, while everyone's attention was on Peter.

  Peter nodded saying,"I would never hurt her, sir. She is everything to me and I know I am not always the most organized person, but I am willing to give her all the attention she needs and will be there whenever she needs me. I promise, and I always keep my promises."

  I smiled at Peter's words, and this boy was everything.

  I did not know I meant that much to him, and Mom yelled,"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, PETER!! YOU ARE PERFECT FOR Y/N! COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!"

  I pushed Peter forward and he walked over to Mom, before she hugged him.

  I giggled and sent him a wink, before Dad walked over to me saying,"If I were to like Peter, would you promise to keep in touch with your mother and I? I do not want to lose anyone, especially you."

  I nodded and held out my fist, while Mom smiled over at me. Dad smiled and bumped his fist with my fist, before he pulled me in for a hug.
  I hugged back and buried my face in his neck, while Dad leaned on me and did his best not to cry. I could read him better than any woman ever could, and he was barely holding them tears back.

  I smiled at Dad letting go, before Peter looked over at me, and I was glad Dad liked Peter.