chapter 2

"Nisha please!" I requested Nisha one more time if I could stay with father.

"I can't do that," she pleaded, "try to understand"

"Fine!" I confessed, "I will find him myself!"

"Let me see what I can do. Just give me some time will you?"

"Okay," I smiled, "it's means a lot to me."

----------------------------------

I ran a research about my dad. And I find out he lives in New York and alone. And rest is history. It's been days I've heard Nisha about the same.

"Hey!" my brother said as he entered my room and I shut my laptop down.

"Hey Blondie!" I smiled, "what's up?"

"Well there's a news for you sweetheart," he teased, "you'll going to enjoy this!"

Nisha's sending me to my father's?

"Okay, I'm curious," I reacted.

"Guess who got an interview scheduled at Tech Smarks?"

"Oh my God!" I totally jumped on my bed, "I got it?"

"Yes!" he said as he took me in his arms and swings me around the room.

"I can't believe it!" I cried, "It is the most amazing this that's ever happened to me."

"You deserve it sweetheart. I am so proud of you." He said and kissed my forehead, "Plus there's more exciting news for you."

"Tell me now!" I screamed.

"You are going to New York to visit your father after your exams." He told. I couldn't believe him.

"Say again?" I requested my eyes in tears.

"You are going to New York to visit your father," he said again.

"Oh my God!" I cried as I hugged him again, "thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you too," he said rubbing my back.

"I am going to visit my father," I whispered myself, "I'm going to see my father." This time a little louder.

"Yes, my baby sister is going to visit her father," he said as he loosened me up, "don't forget about your big brother!"

"That will never ever happen," I said as hung my hands around his neck and gave him a quick kiss to his cheek, "I love you."

"I know" he said as Nisha came into my room and I let go of him.

"I'm so happy to see you this happy," she said.

"Thank you Nisha," I said and nodded.

"I love you sweetheart," she said weeping her tears, "I want you to be happy."

"Thanks," I said as I hugged her. I have hugged her after years I guess.

"I talked to your father regarding the same and he said he doesn't want any guests" she said despondently. The fact of him not wanting me makes me shiver to the nerves. I want to see him.

"I'd still go and explore New York. It has always been my dream."

"Pack your bags" she hissed and left the room.

________________________

"Promise me you will call me every day," Jack said so seriously that it made me believe that he is my big tough brother, which by the way he is.

"What am I twelve?" seriously, what am I twelve?

"Yes you are will always be," he smiled, "call me every day, I mean it."

"I will don't worry mom" I laughed.

"I'm going to miss you Ria," he said and he meant it.

"I'm going to miss you too," I smiled, "Thank you Nisha!" I addressed as I kissed her cheek, "thank you for doing this to me."

"I love you sweetheart," she said as I went inside towards my flight from London to New York.