chapter 33

I looked at the man sitting in front of me.

*****

"Nisha aunt," I was crying, "He hurt me." I told honestly looking at my hands with bruises.

"Don't lie Andria," she jerked me off, "He is your uncle and I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You are the most dear to him and baby girl, I know Jack and you were fighting before I came in." she said hurriedly as she wore her heels, "Now I am going for shopping and don't worry I will get your favorite chocolates. Anderson will be here to take care of you. Don't fight with him and behave like a good girl," she said kissing my cheeks.

"Don't leave me alone with him Nisha aunt," I cried.

"He is a good man Andria and I want you to spend some time with him."

*****

"My beautiful doll," Anderson calls out as he hugged me so loosely making me hard to breathe. He waves his hands throughout my body as he grabs my hips pulling me closer into him.

I couldn't say anything but nodded.

******

My eyes were numb looking back at the memories and the fear that this man had bought back in my life. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't make sure if this was dream or not. My demons came for me. He knows me. I was fucking thirteen. I need to puke at his sight.

My demons. I need Mr. Doddle to hug. I need him to be with me when I cry.

Mr. Doddle? I need you here and now...

You know how much he had hurt me.

I can't do this. My demons dances as my skin turned pale. Shivers run down my spine. I was that thirteen year old girl again with wide eyes and numbness in eyes.

"This is Miss. Andria White," Ryan told Anderson, "my hardworking partner."

"Miss White," Anderson calls out my name as he pulled out a hand only I couldn't let him touch him. I took a step back. I don't care what people in this bloody room think about me and I am sure as hell I want to run far away from him. He is a child abuser. Not that I couldn't say anything but I was afraid of him. I stood up from the seat.

My demons has arrived chocked a life out of me in one second.

Mr. Doodle!

Nisha.

Drowning

Fear

Broken

"I am sorry Ryan!" I said as I walked first and later started running away from the conference room. As I went outside there were people staring at me. I was running in my heels. I just wanted to get out. I was terrified from life to death.

My baby doll!

I couldn't stop my tears falling on my cheeks. My hands were shaking miserably. All of it was gone: the confidence, the pride and being the strong lady that most of people thinks of me.

You know I have got your favorite chocolates. I won't hurt you sweet heart. Come on get that beautiful top out from your body!

I went inside an empty room and later in a balcony as I fell down on ground and started crying. The images of that bathroom that I am still afraid to use flickered in my mind. The demons were dancing and my angels are crying a river maybe trying to find a hope for me. I don't care right now. He found me.

I am not that thirteen year old girl anymore?

Nisha he touches me.

Nisha please believe me.

Nisha don't leave me alone.

Nisha....Please...

Or am I?

I kept on telling Nisha what he was doing to me. She never believed me. He would use me for his own pleasure. I couldn't stop my tears even if I wanted to. My Mr. Doodle will listen. He always do... Somebody please listen to me. I want to scream. I want to bury myself in someone I can trust.

________________