chapter 45

After two weeks.

"Well if you know that batman always loves Robin just like Sherlock loves John." Kate laughed, "And you are incomplete without me. And by the way, who will accompany you with your geeky jokes and who will take your side when this womanizer takes another woman with him," Kate mummers and then looks at me. Andria laughs with her. Her smile and her fucking voice.

She is mine. Only mine.

"I know Andria needs Kate by her side always," she smiles hugging her dearly and then looking at me, eyes fixated and joined at mine. Jack stands beside me. He is an asshole and no one can change that but because he was brother dear to my girl, I kept my calm and accepted him as a friend.

Bloody bastard

See love changes you and your demeanor.

'I love you', I mouths to her and she smiles dearly. She is pretty fucked up in the bed. Natalie stands on the door knob and Ryan came with his fiancé Jacob. I hugged Ryan and shook hand with Jacob. It was the first day Andria is fully awake and I decided to greet her with people who really cares for her. She sits there and look at me.

People fall in love in mysterious ways...

The lyrics of Ed Sheeran wander in my head. Fuck people who write these love songs. Some crazy bastards loving each other; and I am not ashamed to be one of them. Soon all of them left leaving me with her alone. Obviously I have planned something for her.

She is that special.

I went towards her sat by her on the bedside. She smiles and I smile again in return. I pulled out my mobile phone and pulled her closer to me.

"Selfie?" I asked and smiled.

"Why not?" she laughs, "I look miserable just like a...."

"Beggar!" I completed her line and pulling her into myself kissing her lips and then clicking a selfie. This reminds me of our encounter when she flee from her home because of a silly fight with her father.

"Yeah a beggar," he smiles kissing me again, "a hot one indeed."

"The most beautiful one," I smiled at her looking at her. She had lost a lot of weight past this week. But still my queen slays.

"If you are staring at my tits, you better tell me they are beautiful." She laughs and I smile along with her. I stare at her then at her beautiful breasts.

"They are just so perfect," I told her, "The best that I've ever seen."

"You know, I know I look miserable but I feel so good, at least I don't have to wear a bra. I feel so good!" and that's what I love about her. My woman. My girl. My lifeline. My love.

"A beautiful sight indeed!" I tell putting my hands on her shoulder helping her to stand up from the bed and then helping her to wear a dress, one of the other dresses that I've got for her.

My Andria.

My angel.

My dream.

____________________