chapter 31

Help me somebody?

This pain is so much.

"Stop?" I screamed, "No!" I screamed as he slapped me again with his hands. He put that disgusting cloth into my mouth so that I couldn't make any more noise. He undresses me. He was sitting on the toilet sheet and I was standing in front of me.

Mr. Doodle?

Somebody listen me.

It was all a blur but that face was known to me. He was touching me again and I let him. Tears staining out from my fucking eyes.

No!

"No!" I screamed under my sheets waking and it was just a dream.

It felt so fucking real. It was real. It is real. I drank a glass of water and my hands were shaking in terror and horrified memories of past. I was sweating miserably and there was no one in the room.

It's okay.

I'm alive.

I'm okay.

____________________________

"Ryan, the presentation is going to be amazing!" I told Ryan on our way to Since 1925's office. He was looking hot as ever in his grey suit. He had worked really hard and I know we will get the sponsorship for our project. What piss me off is that it somehow connects me back to Liam. We reached the office as both of us stood in front of this huge building.

"Maybe you are right after all!" he said, "Mind telling me about Liam and your connection?"

"Ex-boyfriend and stuff," I sighed looking at him. He looks at me with a shock and raises his eyebrows, "for the record he cheated on me." I said making my point.

"And you are still doing this for me?" he said as he looked at me with the most erotic grey eyes telling me how sad he was for me.

I just smiled because I know he deserves it. He deserves to have being able to complete this thing. It's not that I am helping him for his project but also because I think what this project is about. He wants to bring some technological changes for the pregnant women. The project basically aims at improving the facilities provided in the hospitals so that most women could afford it.

"Thank you Andria," he smiles off taking me into a great bear hug and then kissing the top of my head. I know Ryan wasn't really nervous but something was bothering him.

"And by the way," I said as I moved aback, "I'm doing as a friend and not an employee." I smiled sheepishly.

"I am know that," he smiled as both of us walked inside the building with confidence.

____________________

"The members will be here shortly. You might have to wait for some time. Mr. Cole is in a meeting and Mr. William will be here shortly followed by others," the girl who took us to conference room told as she walked away. She was gorgeous as ever. Ryan took the glass of water as he drank like a ten year old child who has just returned back from a football game.

"Easy there!" I smiled as I took the glass away from him, "What's bothering you so much Ryan? I know it's not this stress?" I emphasized as I sat on the chair facing him, "Is it about your boy-friend?"

"Not really," he gave me a crooked smile, "It's just about my mother Andria. I told her that I want to marry Jacob and I am pretty serious about it. She is just not willing to accept the fact that her dear son is gay," he said as his face turned pale, "I love Jacob and I love my mom too and I want them both to be a part in this and my mother says that all this will ruin things for me. I don't know what to do," he hissed standing up, "She still thinks one day I will get a girl for her. But that's not possible and Jacob is pissed at me. I'm ignoring him till my mothers in the town. It's all so fucked up Andria."

Guy got problems!

"Just concentrate on the presentation right now," I said, "And don't worry about Jacob, I know he will understand and I'm going to be your maid of honor, I promise we will get through all of this," I smiled giving him strength.

I'm not the only one with problems.

_______________________