chapter 4

What is this noise?

Is somebody drilling the hole inside my head?

Oh please shut up!

I woke up and saw my father using something in the kitchen which he had no idea about.

Clearly.

"What are you doing?" I asked and shut my ears with pillow, "Stop it, will you?"

"I asked you to get out from my place," he argued as I stood up to sit upright. Oh I have to hook my bra first. Pretty awkward. I covered myself from top with sheets to avoid this awkwardness. This is the problem with curvy girls actually. We are so curvy that you note each and every part of us. Very carefully.

"Well, I am tired," I replied back and put both my hands on my back and tried to hook my bra. Oh come on. Work bitch.

"So am I," he smiled, "of you actually."

"Whatever," I said finally hooking my bra and letting the sheets go away from my body. Gosh this is pathetic. Girl need privacy.

"I just turned twenty by the way dad. I want a present." I said after waiting for him to say something. I stood up and went towards him in the kitchen. He was making omelets and making kitchen dirty already.

"Let me help," I asked as he gave me a 'I am doing business here baby'. Say something and make this less awkward for me.

"I'll make some coffee," I said and took really long time to finally find the coffee in his kitchen. But at last it was mission successful. I cleared the sofa and both of us sat on the sofa and ate the breakfast peacefully.

"I want to know about you daddy," I said slurping the coffee.

"Don't call me that. I am Mr. White for you and I would really like you to me refer me to that only. And dear girl, there's nothing to know or that I want to tell you about," he blurt out eating his omelet.

"Don't you want to know about me?" I asked.

"No"

Say what?

"Why?"

"Not interested."

I kept quiet. I don't know what to say next.

"You know what?" I said regressively. All my goods strings are pulled and snatched away. Now you get to see the old me daddy.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"I don't deserve this, so you get two things straight, first of all, I am staying right here with you. I don't want to stay away in hotel or something, plus I don't have enough money and this place is way too expensive. Secondly, I have only two weeks and I want to live them with you which I will anyhow, so if you don't like me or if you hate me, trust me I don't care." Wow I said this! Yeah right. My old man looked at me judging me with his little judgmental eyes, "and we need to clean this kitchen and get some eatables."

"Whoa little girl," he said, "You are not staying here,"

"I am," I said and paused, "by the way where's the loo, I really need to pee and take a good hot bath. You know I have been travelling so long to meet my disinterested dad."

"Upstairs, second room in the left, and then you need to leave," he said and I smiled.

"I am not leaving daddy," I replied and took my bag along with me.

_________________

"I dressed way too smart for this city. Look at me I am looking beautiful," I said to Jack on my video call as I made him look at my beautiful dress.

"Damn so beautiful," he smiled, "Where are you going today by the way?"

"Oh yes, since my baby brother knows my obsession over my favorite sitcom Friends, I am going to American Museum of Natural History to see dinosaur fossils," I told and Jack laughed out so loud.

"God, you are one little crazy girl; take care and enjoy," he said and I smiled endlessly.

After getting ready I went downstairs taking off from my father.

"I'll see you tonight, we'll have dinner together. I love you daddy," I said kissing him and flew away from the main entrance. I ignored his reaction. I really needed to.

____________

Rachael was right. Dinosaurs are boring. I looked at some really amazeballs fossils and then I finally realized it is definitely not for me.

While walking outside I crashed with some guy. I fell down along with him. Watch out mister. He had his map of the place. Watch out smart guy. Don't you wonder why I keep crashing with hot guys? Damn I am lucky. He had those gorgeous muscles and the great tan that a girl need n her life. I couldn't look at his face at the moment. All I could see was those sexy muscles and hands with some sexy veins showing off how hard he works out in the gym most probably.

"I am so sorry," he said apologetically. He was wearing a cap. I couldn't look at his face. Both of us were on the ground. He was picking up his map and some other things I don't know stuff, while I pretended to help him. "I was so busy with the map. Are you hurt?"

"I am fine," I said as we both looked at each other, "Oh my God! Liam!"

"Andria?" he said and both of us laughed. Both of us stood up, yeah he gave me his hand to get up, you know Jack's little sister.

"Jack's little sister!" I taunted.

"Yeah, about that," he kept quiet. Liam Cole is in New York with me. Oh thank Lord already. But you know what not him, because for him I am only Jack's little sister. I admit Liam is hot but no, the way last time he insulted me. I am still pissed at him.

"What are you doing in New York?" he asked.

"I always wanted to come here," I said and added, "and meet my father actually. What about you?"

"I live in New York," he said as we walked ahead and explored the museum which became way more interesting after his company.

"So how do you find New York?" he asked.

"Lively, just like I expected," I told and totally blushed.

"Do you want to have some really good food?" he asked.

"I am dying to have a cheesecake since yesterday," I blurt out so quickly that even dinosaurs must be wondering what kind of animal is she. I know lame joke. Liam laughed and both of us went outside.

__________________

"One cheesecake for the lady please," Liam finally ordered my cheesecake after we finished eating really tasty pizza.

"Yes please," I said like a five year old waiting for his candy after scoring well in a test.

Cheesecake came really early and I was finally going to have a bite of something really tasty. Please don't disappoint me.

I took the first bite and created a moaning sexually sexy voice.

"Oh god!" Liam exclaimed, "Stop making that noise"

"I am Jack's little sister," I told with cake in my mouth. I don't know if he really got what I said. Did I turn you on douche bag?

"You are not getting away from that anytime soon, are you?" he asked and smiled.

"Not the day till I die." I prompted and ate the rest of my cheesecake peacefully.

"Bill?" Liam asked the servant. I took out the purse to pay my half which he rejected ridiculously.

Talk about feminism!

 Later he decided to drop me off to my destination in his car. Well, yeah I did like that.

____________________