Chapter 21

Don't kill me after reading this chapter!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Let my heart be broken, let me cry because maybe I wanted to let go, but break me with a truth and not a lie you played with"

I went up to his apartment. He lived on second floor. The guard didn't ask me any questions as he let me in. I started walking hurriedly and waited for him on his door.

Will I surprise him?

There was so much I had to tell him.

There was so much I wanted to feel him. There was so much I wanted him to feel. I wanted to kiss him and let him the chance to hold me. I wanted to confess that he was the one I want to be with. I wanted to tell him how much I feel for him. I wanted him to know my pain. I wanted his love. I wanted his illusion towards the fading me. I wanted to be his imagination. I wanted to be a part of him.

I was scared.

I wanted to be loved.

I wanted him.

I waited and waited for someone to open the door and he didn't come. Later I heard footsteps approaching me as I waited the door to open so that I can run into his arms and tell him what he means to me.

I saw Emily.

I was stunned. She was the one who opened the door. She was only wearing his shirt and nothing else. She was smiling at me as if she loved seeing me like this. Tears once again started rolling down but I stopped myself making sure I wouldn't give her any chance to make me feel shattered. Out of all the people in the world I would never want her to know how broke I was just looking at the sight.

And this was only an illusion.

"Honey, who is at door?" I heard Liam's voice as he approached towards the door. He came bare footed only his boxers and a towel hanging around his neck. I frowned looking at the sight. Liam looked stunned. Disappointment and dejection spread all on my face. I felt first tear slid down my cheek.

And I am done.

Everything is over.

I can't be a part of this.

He wouldn't do this to me.

Last night he kissed me only to make me see the girl he was fucking. The same girl who humiliated me

The same girl who was his past

The same girl who was smiling at the sight of me

My feet began to tremble as I took a step back.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked as I just looked at him wiping my tears and then running hurriedly.

"Andria wait!" Liam screamed as I kept walking. I didn't care if guards were watching, if I was making a complete fool of myself. I feel a firm grip on my hand as he pulled me over to face him.

"Don't touch me!" the words were out of my mouth before he could put his hands away. The words were loud enough. He was looking in my eyes as everything was a blur and his love was just an illusion.

"Listen to me," he said coming closer to me as I took a step back. He tried to put his hands on my shoulder as I suddenly slapped them off.

"I don't need to listen to you," I said pointing my finger through his chest. My voice was filled with rage and regret. I couldn't let my tears stop. I wiped them as I looked into his deep blue eyes, "I have seen enough Liam. I have seen enough." I emphasized on the word enough a little more on second time. I was so broken, "If she is what you want why didn't you tell me? Why did you play with my emotions? Why did you make me feel special? Why?"