chapter 19

"Let the piece of our mind be with me while I fall hard!"

"Andria!" Liam's mother sighed as she saw me and came running towards me, "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you Mrs. Cole," I blushed, "You look great too."

"Call me Anna," she smiled and pulled me by my hand as I left Liam's embrace. Both of us walked in the drawing room and there was an old man smoking a cigar. He has to be Liam's father. He was tall and handsome. He had white beard and had wrinkles on his forehead. Liam had his father's eyes.

"Meet Taylor, my husband and Tay, this is Andria," she introduced as his father took my hand and kissed it.

"Andria," he smiled. Why doesn't my father treat me like this when he found out I was his daughter. Never mind.

"Mr. Cole," I smiled as he took my hand and left his cigar.

"Would you like to have a tour of house?" he asked.

"I'll love it," I smiled putting my hands in his as we took off from the drawing room. Mr. Cole took me to terrace and showed his 'little garden'. By the way that wasn't little at all.

"Andria," he said as we walked in that 'little' garden, "What are your intentions with my son. And I need a fair answer."

"I don't get it Mr. Cole," I said as I was totally absurd by his sudden question.

"Don't act smart girl," he sighed as I let go of his hand, "everybody is there with him for his money. So please enlighten me with your intensions."

"I know your son is filthy rich. I get it," I cursed the old guy, "and the first thing I asked him was who exactly he is. Because for me he is just a guy I met on my birthday and all of a sudden in New York. That's it. That's all I know about him." I took a deep breath. His face fell as he lowered his eyes. I could feel the sudden regret that he had, "he is someone who stood by me, someone who saved my life the other day. He is a good human being and I wouldn't want any money with a package like that. I like him for the way he is... the way he treats me and make me special," my voice was lower now, "And even now if you don't believe me, then I have no clue how to convince you."

"You seriously don't know him, do you?" he asked as he came towards me.

"Why not open the box of surprise Mr. Cole? Who is he?" I asked. Liam Cole is getting on my nerves.

"He is owner of 'Since 1925 Corporations ltd.' I am so sorry lady. It's just that I am concerned for him. I have seen him with girls and he just plays around with them." He said and what?? WHAT?

My mouth swung open as I saw the old man perfectly. No doubt he is filthy rich. No doubt this is his parent's home. Gosh get over this house! He is the Liam Cole. What is he doing with me? Did Jack know about this? Does he have any fucking clue who Liam is actually? Everything stood still and it felt like a good long dreaming only that I am not dreaming and his father was looking at me.

"You seriously had no idea?" he asked equally shocked. How dumb can I be actually? I mean seriously I don't have fucking idea who Liam was and now everything falls in place.

"Just give me a minute!" I sighed taking a deep breath my hands on my face and I squeezed my eyes in anger.

"Seriously?" he sighed, "I am so sorry. I treated you that way."

"It's not your fault actually when he is the honey for so many bees!" I said looking at the dark green eyes. He gave his hand and I took at once, "Your son owes me an explanation."