chapter 35

Talk to me about this." He asked and then gently kissing both my hands. His eyes shining pearl in a deep blue ocean. His lips were the perfect model of wine I might just need to taste it and forget about all of it.

Anderson Williams

He was the ugly truth I was escaping from. It's been years and gradually I overcame with it. I tried to make it vanish completely. I hated Nisha.

I need Mr. Doodle!

I want to cry!

My illusion of escaping him wasn't only over but flashed over my face.

"Andria?" Liam said quietly observing me, "Ria?"

No matter how much he had hurt me but right now I needed to find comfort in his arms. I wanted to hug him all night I used to do to Mr. Doodle and cry all night complaining.

How dare you say no to your most loving uncle and for this, I will punish you...

"Huh!" I looked at him again trying to regain my consciousness, "Let's take you out of here."

Without much argument he took me off from the building. People staring at us wasn't really my concern. I just wanted to get out. I just wanted to breathe in fresh air. I just didn't want to be helpless. I couldn't do it. Not even for Ryan.

I had no idea when Liam took me in his car and drove us to his apartment. It was so quick. I was so lost.

Hurt

Pain

Illusion?

We went from his car to his apartment. He made me sit on the sofa while I was so lost to notice everything. I just wanted to observe everything and get out. It seems so impossible. How can he be possibly back?

"Andria?" Liam asked offering me a glass of water which I took it and drink it as if I really needed it. I am glad he got me out of there. I could have given anything to get of there.

"Thank you," I said returning the glass back to him. He took it and kept it on the table then suddenly sitting beside me. He put his hand over my shoulder as a gesture of concern and I looked at his sudden act of kindness. "Thank you for getting me out of there."

"Do you know Anderson?" he asked gently rubbing my shoulder. The touch that can get me to spark. The touch that makes me feel alive.

"Yeah," I told him, "Nothing that should concern you about. I was lost so thank you for getting me out from there. I really appreciate it and now if you mind," I said jerking his hand away from me so that I could stand up, "I have to go home."

But he did hurt me...

He cheated on me...

I started walking away and I knew he would grab me or do anything to stop me so that I would talk to him about this. But I wasn't ready. So go on stop me. This whole 'fucked-up-life-of-Andria-story' is known to Nisha. I thought he'd be rotting in prison or something only he was there in front me and my eyes couldn't believe it.

So Liam stop me or pull me closer. As much as I wanted him to do that, I was afraid that my broken pieces will disperse. I don't want to be broken anymore.

"Dare you walk one more step away from me woman!" he said challenging me, "One more fucking step and you will bear the consequences." He kind of ordered me, his voice as hard as it can get. He didn't stand up. I was not sure if I should stay or not. If I piss him off I don't know actually.

But I have to go even if he doesn't want me to.

"I have to go," I told him. My voice was hesitant. I suddenly hear footsteps approaching towards me. My whole body tensed as he approached near me. I was facing towards the door so I couldn't look at him. I knew he was too close when I felt his breath on my neck.