chapter 44

I saw blood reining from her lower abdomen. I was screaming from life to death. I was crying what if I lost her? I will never be a complete man and there it was...the most perfect smile after all, looking at me and teasing me a year of good hope. I saw tears in her beautiful brown eyes and that smile...that smile taking me over. I held her hand and she squeezed me that she won't let go. I kept looking at her swollen face and those twinkling brown eyes and the wicked smile to murder somebody.

Fucking me into oblivion

Doctors came in and there was silence. She fell asleep. She was gone. Her activity all gone. Her pale face came back. She was gone. Her hand became lifeless. Her perfect eyes closed and tears stopped. Her skin was her skin. Doctors doing shit with her and I never left her hand. Tears glistening in my eyes.

One last time

One last illusion

One last ray of hope

All gone.

I kissed her on her perfect tender hands and then her forehead. And her hair, damn it those black hair; that outshines her beauty; I kissed her on top of her head and then each of her eyes, one by one. Her nose. Her beautiful nose and then those pink perfect pillow lips that always say things that I want to listen for lifetime. I didn't care what doctors were doing or saying to me but I knew it was not good. But she was a perfect sight. A beautiful sight indeed.

Love...

It happened when I thought it was non-existent and I know it will be end of me...

___________________________________________