chapter 13

Crossed 500 reads!

Aren't you guys just amazing!

Well here's the next part!

Thank you guys for love!

Read, share and vote :)

______________________

I sat down on sofa with my hands on my face covering it with the utmost humiliation that's ever happened to me. Oh god this was the worst day that's I've been through. Liam sat beside me and I realized he didn't just left yet and I need to hide from him because I feel so bad. I don't want him to look at me with pity.

"Hey!" he said calmly because I can lose it any moment.

"You should leave now," I told him shutting him out, making sure I don't look at him, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" he asked trying to give me my space.

"Yeah!" I whispered although every part of my body and mind wanted to hug him and cry all night.

"If you want you can come with me," he asked raising his voice in concern.

"I'll be fine," I told him as he leaned towards me and gave me a hug my face crashing his chest.

"Call me if you need anything," he said as he stood up and left. And I cried.

____________________

"How are you cupcake?" Jack asked the very next morning.

"I'm great," I lied still disturbed by the way my father treated me last night. I wasn't expecting Liam to call me. I know he has done enough for me already and I shouldn't call him. And I still am embarrassed to show my face to him.

"Well sissy," Jack sighed, although always confident of what he wants but he sounded low, "I wanted to tell you something."

"Shoot," I said cheering him up and making sure I was with him and paying attention to him. I knew Liam's chapter is over. I know fuck he wants to talk to me. I just knew.

"You are not going to scream on me," he said and I wondered what it is. Well if I told him that I definitely crushing over his best friend he'd be mad. And so trust me brother I am not going to go mad on you.

"I promise," I said.

"I hook up with Kate!" he told in his very low voice and damn what did I just hear. My brother, the best brother in the world just hooks up with my best friend. I know Kate do one night stands but I also know she won't ever do that with my brother. My mouth opens but I don't find words to say.

Isn't it something that I want to do too?

"Say something," he asked. My life has changed to a roller coaster ride within twenty four hours.

"My Kate?" I asked, "And how did all of it happened?"

"Yes your Kate," he sighed, "and trust me I will be more than embarrassed than I am right now to tell you that part of the story. I think you should talk to Kate."

"I think you are right," I replied and I want to know the details and Kate will just be fine to spills the beans and I'd gladly hear it from her than my brother. It will just make things weird for both of us.

"Yeah," he sighed, "You sure you are not mad at us?"

"I think you are two adults can make that decision," I told keeping my thoughts to Liam and mine relationship which was not even a relationship.

"I love you baby," he said.

"I love you too," I said and hung up.

___________________

I know! short chapter!

But next chapter will be fun!

Until then, happy reading and keep smiling!