chapter 23

"Love comes back to you"

Suddenly someone rang the doorbell. I bet my eyes were swollen from the heart break and the little conversation I had with Jack. I ran to get the door.

I opened the door to find out someone who wasn't supposed to come here. What do you want from me? There he was standing in his denim jeans and grey t-shirt. Eyes staring deep inside of me and lips wanted to say something only cursing words that I could thought of. Regret flooded my veins.

Sadness turned into hurt.

Madness turned into revenge.

And love into lust.

Liam Cole.

After observing him I got a hold of myself as I looked away only so that I could shut the door again.

"Get out!" I screamed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he said crashing into me as he got in and shut the door behind us.

"You need to leave," I told walking away from him towards the door so that I could again open it and tell him way out. I was observing him. There was pain.

"Why didn't you tell me that your father was in hospital?" he slammed his icy words on me as he came closer to me and I was taking my steps back.

"So what could you have possibly done?" I screamed as I looked at him. He was rubbing his face through his hands, "so that you could show me some pity."

He continued coming closer to me as he grabbed me through my waist so that there were inches between us. He didn't say anything as I continued, "So that you could tell me, oh Andria I was just fucking with your mind. Oh and yes your father is in hospital, I will pull up the truth later," I said fighting through his hard grip, "Guess what! You made everything clear and now you can get the fuck out from my life. I don't need your sympathy. I don't fucking need you. And the door is that way."

"Are you done with your tantrums?" he asked as he pulled me closer and held my chin so that I was looking into his eyes and reminding me how much I've been hurt and missing them, "Andria!" he sighed.

"Don't!" I screamed, "Leave me alone. You are the worst person I've ever met. You hurt me, played with me, used me as your Barbie and throw me in the bin after been_______"

I was cut off with a deep kiss. I could feel the pain. I could feel the warmth. I could really get used to it. I put my hands over his neck. Although I was so fucking mad at him I could let go of him. I wanted more. I wanted him. I want him. I kissed him back because I wanted to. I wanted to forget but feel him. His cologne, his smell and his voice were the therapy of the pain I was going through. He moved his hands all across my body so that he could feel me. I couldn't. I shouldn't. I pushed him back where he stood wicked. His eyes looking at me and both of were breathing heavily.

Say fucking something Liam.

Just say something.

"I didn't want to leave you before a one last kiss," he said as he came towards me holding my shoulders and pressed a kiss on top of my head, "I'm sorry about what happened to your father. Call me if you need any help."

"You don't get the privilege of touching me Liam; or hurting me again and again. You can't show off here any moment when you know how much pain I am dealing with. You can't come unannounced. You just lost the right. Let me deal with life. Don't come any closer to me just to hurt me. I have enough of your revenge already. And I am sure that little Barbie of yours, what's her name?" I said calmly as the anger burns, "Yep Emily, she must be waiting for you to fuck her."

"Andria!" Liam challenged.

"So much hurt just for the girl you've cheated me with." I had a soft laugh, "Why don't you leave Liam so that you can get into her pants!"

"Now this is what it's all about?" he asked coming closer as I pulled my hand in a direction making him stop where he was.

"Yes, it is all about this. It is all about hate!" I said as I walked through the door and opening it for him, "and now I'd really like you to leave."

"Andria," Liam started to say something as I grabbed his wrist and pulling him out of the door. He just stared at me any actions.

"There." I said as he was out from my home. "That's your place." I said slamming the door right on his face. I sat down on the floor beside the door as the condensed tears started blowing off.

One last kiss

One more illusion