chapter 12

I saw my father sitting on the sofa with his legs on the table and in one hand he was holding a liquor bottle. It was really hard to know what he was drinking because I had no knowledge of liquor. He was wearing a white shirt and his top two buttons were undone. The crockery was broken in the kitchen. I was never so afraid. The carpet was undone.

"Daddy?" I said. Go louder Andria. I didn't care if Liam was standing with me.

"Dad!" I called out again and he turned his head towards us. He took a long sip from the bottle as he smashed it on the floor. The sound of bottle crashing in silence hunts my calm, made me nervous and indeed I've never been so afraid in my whole life.

"So you are back," he said standing up as he tried but failed and fell on the sofa. I leaned in to help him but he put his hands in air asking me to get away, then he turned to Liam, "your friend is here too."

"Sir," Liam said completely clueless of what was happening. I don't blame him for this. If I was him I would have run away.

"Yellow is not your color baby," my father said looking at the dress. His mouth bleeds smell of alcohol which was awful. He was more than drunk right now.

"Dad you should go to your room and sleep." I told.

"This is my...my house," he stumbled to catch the words, "You are no one to command me here."

"Please," I begged, "just go to your room and I'll clean this mess up and ready my sofa for sleep."

I see stunned Liam's face when he realized I was sleeping on sofa. His eyes were asking me questions that I don't intend to answer.

"Let me..." he said as an attempt to stand one more time and this time he was up coming closer to Liam. He put his hand over my shoulder. Liam was standing in front of us. 

"You are..." he said trying to remember his name. He commanded his finger on his chest as Liam looked at me and then at my father.

"Daddy," I mumbled.

"Liam," Liam said cutting me off.

"Oh yes," my father said as he pulling me closer and resting his weight against my body, "My daughter's loving friend"

"Yes sir," Liam said he was quite angry by the way he was looking at my father. I was helpless.

"You know Liam," he started off, "This girl standing right with me came to me after ten years unannounced. I told her to get out from my house but still she stayed. I did everything so that she gets out from this place. I asked her to sleep on sofa. I asked her to eat carrots at dinner and she practically did. I tried so hard," he sighed as he hardened his grip on my shoulder. It hurt and I just reacted in pain. I shrugged my shoulders but he didn't let his iron grip off my shoulder, "Easy there. So what I was saying I tried everything to get this burden off my shoulders." He told as a tear slid down my cheek, "I want to give her away just like I did ten years ago." He said as he slammed me in front of Liam as he caught me by my hand.

I could see the anger and the pain in Liam's eyes as he saw me helpless and worried. I just wanted this to workout.

"If you weren't her father, you wouldn't be standing here," Liam said coldly his eyes murdering my father.

"Easy there lover boy," he said and went back to take another bottle.

"You are not drinking anymore," I slammed taking bottle from his hand. I want keep my voice up to show how angry I was, how strong I was only I wasn't and scared to life and death.

"You don't get to order me," he screamed even louder, "since the day you have entered my life everything has fallen for me and Maria. You were our bad luck."

He just told me that I was the reason all of it happened.

He blamed it all on me.

He breaks me.

He chase me.

He drowns me.

Tears started flooding my eyes. I opened my eyes to say something and then close it simultaneously due to lack of words.

"You..." my father said coming towards me. Liam stood in front of me blocking my father to come near me.

"That's enough Mr. White," he said, "I will forget that you are Andria's father."

"Fine," he said turning back and walking towards his room. "Good night both of you. And I will appreciate if I didn't find you back here Andria," he said as he waved his hands to say goodbye.

And tears started rolling down my cheek.

_____________________

I hope you enjoyed this part!

well, you will have to wait till Monday for the next part!

Till then, keep reading, voting and feel free to text me :)

Until then, keep smiling :)