chapter 41

LIAM'S P.O.V

"Drop the gun," I heard a policeman scream before I could enter her house and see her for myself. My fucking breathes hitches and my eyes screamed and barked in anxiety. "Drop the gun."

And all of a sudden I heard a loud roar of a gun being fired. That motherfucker son of a bitch. If anything happens to Andria, I swear to god I will kill him myself. I asked the policemen to let me enter and they would ask me who am I to her?

Family?

I don't know who am I to her but right now she is everything to me. Every fucking breath that I take. She had that beautiful smile, that smile and those beautiful fucking brown eyes. Tears started filling my eyes and for fuck's sake men don't cry.

Men do cry...we do...

That beautiful piece of innocence, that light in me was fading, consuming and I don't know what the fuck just happened. All I want to do is to enter and see her, look at her if she is alright. All of a sudden I heard another bullet and that's when my tear passed through my cheek. I feel the pain of the bullet in my chest. I ran through the policemen and nobody was able to stop me now.

I love you.

I do...I really do.

I ran across the floor and saw her father drained out of flood. He looked dead, his face pale as ice and his hands and legs were as if of a dead person. I walked forward as I saw Anderson's body on the floor.

He shot himself.

"I don't think she will make it," one of the policeman said, "Get the girl and her father in ambulance!" he screamed. Anderson pulled the trigger to himself in the brains and then I looked at the most important thing in my life.

There she was like a shooting star. Crying yet so silent.

There was so much blood on her, her fucking eyes were closed. There was so much blood. I don't know... I don't know what to do. She was lying there and a bullet was shot at her on left side of abdomen. She was bleeding. Her face swollen red. My fucking girl was in pain.

Help me somebody.

I couldn't hear, I couldn't face...I can't see her like this. She was a broken dream to a million hearts. Her face bruised and hair falling apart. She was frozen. Eyes closed.

But still, she was she. She was shining in her own beauty, fighting in her own oblivion, trying for her own faith, making love with her own demons and she was just as perfect to me as she was before.

And that sight of her broke me down and I felt so helpless. I felt so weak. I felt so...I felt so frozen. I fall down on my knees and this time I let my tears fall. I let myself drain and grieve. I don't know what else I should do. I don't know what kind of a man I would be without her. Who will I be without her?

The policeman ran across me putting a cloth on her lower back to stop the bleeding and then one of them pulling her in his arms and taking her to ambulance. I ran after her chanting God to help.

God please help her.

God please...

"Please save her!" I cried as I went inside the ambulance with her. I don't know they had all those wires over her. Her breaths were uneven. Her eyes were closed.

Her eyes were fucking closed.

Her father was on another bed but I couldn't see to him when I saw her lifeless body beside me. I held her hand in mine. Tears pouring down my whole face. I kissed her hands.

"Hold on baby..." I whispered kissing her, the saline taste of my tears told me how lost I was without her.

I was lost. She was lost. She needs to come back to me.

"Save her please!" I begged the doctor who was pulling all the needles and wire across her body. I have no idea what they were speaking with each other. All I knew was she was not opening her eyes. I never said I love her back to her. She won't be able to sleep. I need to tell her.

"Ria baby!" I said never leaving her hand. Her hand with both my hands. I just want to hold her and make her feel protected. Make her feel like she is worthy of all the love. She doesn't have to be afraid. That I am here. "I love you, you know that right. So wake up and kiss me hard before you go to bed. Ria?" the words were not even a sign of confidence just a whisper but I know she will hear me. She was right next to me...lifeless and quiet...

The doctor put a hand over my shoulder and I am shocked.

Not today.

"Is she alright?" I asked her hurriedly as she injects her with another needle. I don't care what drugs you are giving her but she...she doesn't deserve this...this pain... that perfect face with bruises...those eyes with tears...her smile can heal anyone...she doesn't deserve this.

"It's hard to tell." she sighs, "We are doing our best." She sighs giving me an apologetic look. The policeman was sitting next to me talking to another man in the crime scene.

"Anderson is dead," he tells me. I wanted to be the one pulling the life out of him. I held her hand till we reached hospital and she was then pulled away from me.

԰}= y