chapter 24

Well the next month isn't the best month of my life. But for a long lost daughter and father relationship it was much better. My father agreed to go to doctors regularly. Also he started off working part time with some electronically things which I had no idea about. But I know he works nearby in the garage five streets from where we stay. I also got a job a Palmer Tech. Ltd, as in the assistant to the Human Resource Manager, Mr. Ryan Posey. Luckily he is gay, because it would have been more complicated and he gives the best shoe advice. And I would really hit a heel on Liam's face. I miss Kate so much. I still remember when she used to say 'Drinks before DICKS' and fuck Liam Cole.

No matter how much blunder I'd throw upon myself, I miss him more than I thought of. He never called neither did I.

Talk about last kiss.

And about my brother, Jack has really tried his ass off to apologize or maybe I am a stubborn ass but he deserves this. The fact that everything that I felt the most real in my whole fucking life was a lie and the oh-my-loving-brother has a part in it makes this worse.

Kate and Jack are coming to visit me anytime today. The fact meeting your best friend and share the pain makes it so much welcoming and thought of Jack just I don't know. How am I going to react? He is my brother and he has loved me dearly. The fact his favorite okay, only sister hates him which I don't by the way makes it so bad. I am so caught up in myself. I love him no matter what he had done. And this he has earned it.

"Oh my God!" Kate said the first thing as she entered the house and grabbed me into a great hug. "You look so bad!"

Well, thank you for being wonderful guest.

"Hello to you too," I said as we looked at ourselves, "What did you do to your hair?" I said looking at her wonderful hair being cut and colored red.

"Well change should be welcoming," she said sarcastically, "and that is why we are here." She said as I welcomed her and my brother whom I chose to ignore the presence.

"Andria," he said hugging me, "I've missed you so much."

I have missed you too.

"Jack," I said hugging him back.

"I am so sorry," he said as we pulled each other apart.

"Would you like to have something to drink?" I asked Kate ignoring Jack's words.

"No babe two of us are heading ourselves to a club and get drunk and then after sorting out our shit. And I am not hearing a word." Kate argued and club it is.

"I will see you girls tomorrow. I am staying in the motel with Kate since Mr. White doesn't like guests. I want you to have your time with best friend. But tomorrow you and I are going for dinner. Because I need to talk," Jack told giving us personal space as he leaned forward to give me a kiss on top of my head and then kissing Kate.

Oh fuck!

Did I miss something?