Chapter 27

How are you guys?

______________________________________________________________________

Kate and I rushed into our room making sure we didn't disturb my dad. I closed the door shut.

"Well he is one hell hot piece of shit." She smiled, although drunk; she was in senses now, "How is he in bed?"

"He is the Sex God!" I exclaimed, "He is the only guy I had sex with. You have seen enough of us already. Why don't you tell me about your fucking love story?"

And the drunken girl was blushing now. It's inappropriate to say her drunken because both of were equally drunk, only she had it more and I was...

Gosh?

"Jack called me to say sorry and asked me to go on a dinner with him as an apology which I went by the way and there it all started. I had no clue what he was all talking about his office, you and family and friends. All I knew was I kissed him to shut him up only ended having a mid fucking sex at my place."

"You never have sex with guys at your place!" I exclaimed sitting by her side.'

"Exactly," she said smiling, "and there it hit me!"

"You need to tell him." I said excitedly. I was so fucking happy for her. Finally someone to tame my brother and Kate is definitely the one.

"Chicks before dicks!" she laughed it off and both of us went to sleep.

___________________________

Next day I woke up and I realized I was already late for office. I took a quick shower and changed into tight pants and a decent shirt. I tied my hair into a pony tail and gosh Kate is still asleep.

And suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked up and saw a message from Liam.

TALK ME DOWN- TROYE SIVAN

-LC

Seriously? Talk to you. Not happening! I place a small note on dining table telling Kate I'll be in the office and asked her to call me soon.

I replied Liam with the message saying!

LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE- RIHANA

-HATE, AW

Fire for fire!

Heart for heart and what the fuck boy we are done!

____________________

"So Andria!" my boss came approaching my cabin, I smiled at the hot talented boss, tell me why you are gay? "Andria you are one of the most hardworking employee I have in my company. It's been only a month and I've got such a positive responses from your side. I mean no doubt you were university topper. I am impressed girl!"

I am so happy. Work is the only thing that Liam couldn't take away from me. Work made me happy and occupied.

"Thanks Ryan!" I smiled as he took the next seat to me.

"So Andria, I know I can take any person away with me for my project but I will like to choose you over with me. Would you like to be a part of it?" he asked. I know it was his dream project and he's been working his ass off for the same. Fuck! He is choosing me!

"I'm so pissed that you need to ask!" I frowned as I stood up and smiling madly and looking at Ryan. "Off course I'd be a part of it!"

"I knew you wouldn't back off, sweetheart." He said as he gave me small hug. "I'll send you the details and let's kill this project. I have my life depend upon it!"

"And I promise I won't let you down," I smiled and giving him my vote of confidence.

"And we have to attend a summit tomorrow for sponsors' thing. I want you to come with me. We will leave at 11a.m." he said as he let himself out of the room.

_________________________

Hit the star button people!

love you guys <3