chapter 34

Liam's P.O.V

I saw Andria running out from the conference room if she saw a ghost. I looked at Ryan with pity and then at Anderson with a weird smile upon his face. What did he do to her? I know she is not that week to run away. She is one of the strongest women I've met. She faces her fears and not run away. What the fuck's going on here?

My fucking girl!

Mine...

"Ryan," Anderson says, "Can we start the presentation?"

Son of a bitch. I can't stand these dickheads on my way to see how my girl was doing.

Ryan nods as he started with the presentation. I can't sit off here and listen to Ryan when I want to see if she is alright. That motherfucking bastard.

Oh Andria!

My Andria...

"Ryan," I said as I stood up, "I will give you sponsorship. You can continue the presentation with these gentlemen and women. I really need to be somewhere."

Everybody started buzzing round me and I gave them an annoying look. Bastards keep staring at me like that and maybe I will kiss your ass one day but right now I need to be fucking be with her. I want to touch her to see if she's alright. I want to feel her embrace and those sexy fucking big brown eyes that do most of the talking.

I am the boss!

Ryan smiled as he continued the presentation. I need to ask her. I need to tell her I'm here. I just want to see her if she was fine. I've never felt so helpless in my entire life. The urge to want someone so badly. I went outside as I asked people where she was and rushed towards her.

______________

And there she was sitting on the floor of balcony and crying. I looked at the perfect piece of broken girl sitting in front of me.

Helpless

Both of us

Fucking Andria and her fucking best looking face...

She didn't even notice me coming towards her. I sat down in front of her only then she looked into my eyes. She looks away as I hold her by her chin making her to look at me straight in the eyes and tell me what happened? I wiped her tears away with my fingers. I was holding her if she belongs to me, if she is the last thing I want to buy only I don't have enough money. She was sobbing. She was hurting. She was broken.

My girl is crying and there's nothing in the world I could do.

I blame myself.

She deserves a price charming and not a dickhead like me. She sees the good in people. But she doesn't know that she is the best fucking herself and no one in this fucking world needs to tell her. Not even me and my selfish ways with her. I was just a pervert to play with the most beautiful girl and now I want her back. I fucking need to tell her how sorry I was and that's what I do. I want to fix this up. I want her to give me a chance. I want to burn her with happiness. I want to be her rain in drought. I want to be her shelter when she wants to hide and bury herself.

I want to be the one...

No matter what...right now I will be the one...

"Andria," I said cupping her face in my hands and looking into her eyes. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a minute as she looks back to me, "Talk to me about this?" I asked.

Yeah, talk to me Andria, the person who had hurt you and not sure about what he wants and why did he cheat on you. I'm an ass!

She started crying again as I pulled her closer to me. She was not able to say anything. She was not fighting me. She needed comfort. How do I tell you I am so sorry baby?

I pulled her closer to my chest hugging her if it was the world's end, if she was my star in the constellation. I couldn't believe she didn't jerk me off only accepted my embrace with love.

"Are you alright Andria?" I asked kissing top of her head, "Talk to me please?"

Please talk to me baby.

Fucking tell me what's wrong!

Tell me who it is!

"I need...need...to be alone." She said as she pulled herself back from me as she hugged herself with her hands and head looking down at the floor.

Anderson I will kill you.

"What did he do?" I asked her not having any patience at all. I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands into fist of anger and the lack of patience. "Andria. What. Did. He. Do."

She didn't respond and sat there numb. I raised her face so that she could face me. Her eyes were red. That's it. I'm done talking.

"Stand up." I asked as I stood up and giving my hand to her. She used the railings to stand up and not my hand. "What happened back in the conference room?"

"That shouldn't concern you," she said wiping her tears. I felt good that she fought back. My fucking Andria, I am glad to hear her voice and I couldn't help myself and smile.

"Who is Anderson?" I asked her and again her face turned pale. I went closer to her holding her hands in mine and kissing them. She breathes heavily as she closed her eyes, "Talk to me about it."

_________________________