chapter 30

(Liam's P.O.V.)

I couldn't let go of thinking Andria in someone else's arms.

Fuck me already. When I looked at her, I couldn't believe my own senses if I'd ever think like this for any girl. She could make my dick hard just by the thought of ravishing she looked in her blue dress. Her dress fitting her curves perfectly. She was showing off her cleavage so that she could tease me.

She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and by the thought that I've damaged her and broke her down. I couldn't possibly do that to her?

But I actually did. Every time and almost all the fucking time I just want to stop thinking about her but there she is, in someone else's arms, what's the worst happen?

I've spoiled her.

I've destroyed her.

I've made her weak.

And I can't even make her mine.

When I see those perfect eyes all I could see is how much damaged I've caused to this innocent girl.

I held Andria at a distance. As the music passed I pulled her closer to me. She was now closer to me. Her hands on my chest, mine on her waist. I pulled her closer as she pressed a kiss on my cheeks. I saw Emily looking at her disgustingly as she tasted wine. She is just a girl you fucked! Get over her.

"What did I do wrong?" Andria whispered, "Why are you doing this to me?"

She left my arm as tears slid from her eye. She carefully hugged me as she rubbed her eyes. I carefully hugged her back making sure nobody sees us.

"Andria..." I breathed into her hair as I held her more closer. I wanted to feel her scent and embrace and wanted to feel the power she had on me, "Don't cry over me. You know I am not the man you should cry for."

"I don't know Liam..." she sobbed as she tried to escape from my arms. I pulled her closer and hugged her harder.

I can't hurt her. Not her.

"Sorry..." I whispered, "You know I never apologize yet here we stand."

"Liam, your friends are waiting for you," she told as she withdrew myself from me, "I have to go."

She kissed my cheeks as another tear lit her eye. She rubbed her eye and smiled miserably.

"Don't leave, Andria," I requested and held her hand, "Just stay here for one more minute."

"I have to, baby," she smiled and looked at her table. She flashed her beautiful smile to Ryan sitting there as she pulled herself out from the dance floor.

"Andria," I sighed as she smiled again. She was trying so hard to hold her tears. Don't do this Andria.

"I'll see you. You have your friends waiting," she smiled her eyes glittered with tears as she faced back and started walking away from me.

I wished I could stop her.

I wished I could explain her.

I wish.

____________________

"Now what was that about?" Ryan asked as soon as I sat by his side on the table.

"Can we leave now?" I asked ignoring his question.

Without asking much we said our goodbyes and Ryan drop me off at my home.

____________________

There was so much going in my head. There was so much I wanted to ask that son of a bitch. I went straight to my room changing into a t-shirt and some comfortable shorts. I went straight to my fridge to see if there's anything I could drink.

Well my dad's have cheap alcohol collection.

I took out a beer as I started drinking it unless I was interrupted from the voice at the back. I settled myself on the sofa with my legs resting on the table.

"Well somebody had quite a day?" my father asked as I took another sip, "I would definitely don't want you to drink this stuff." He said taking bottle away from me. I frowned. "Do you want to talk about it?" he sat down beside me.

"Why so concerned daddy today?" I taunted.

"I am always concerned about you know?" he smiled, "What's wrong?"

"Tough day at work," I lied as I tried taking beer bottle from him only he gave me a don't-you-dare look and settled myself back.

"Come on Andria, you might think of me as a cold hearted man which sometimes I am, but darling that is not because you had a tough day. Who hurt you?" he asked me possessively.

"Calm down strong man!" I smiled at the thought of him asking e about me, "Some break up stuff and all. Nothing I cannot manage!"

"Well drinking cheap beer will not help," he smiled, "is it the guy I invited over for dinner?"

Unable to say 'yes that was him, the most disgusting man I've met' I just nodded in response.

"Well darling, if emotions were seasons I'd sleep in the season of love and never wake up. But you know it's not possible. Let autumn shed the leaves and wait for the spring." He said as he kissed my forehead before getting up and left me wondering.

_________________

I hope you liked Liam's P.O.V!

More to come in coming chapters <3