Chapter 15

You people have flooded me with your love!

More than 100 votes and there I thought only 2-3 people will read this story!

Thank you so very much...

I love you guys.

Vote and show me your love.

___________________________________________________________________________________

'Love is miserable, love is everlasting and maybe love sometimes is giving up and be lost in your own fairy tale.'

I found myself embedded and tangled within the sheets. His touch that shows how much he owes me, the eyes that screamed his magic that I lost myself in, the kisses that enraptured the dazzling sensations I've never thought I'd experience. The love he shown me last night and that I can not only be fucked but mind-fucked. His prefect body owns my imperfect one. Images of last night came flashing into my mind. The magic and madness worked well. Liam wasn't there with me. The fact of last night made me smile. It was a beautiful night indeed. I had it. Finally I gave my virginity to someone and it is not a stupid one night stand. I yawned. I was wearing one of his t-shirts. I sit upright and saw Liam staring outside the window; shirtless and with an alcohol bottle in his hand. I stood up as I hugged him from behind. I admit that was a little embarrassing because that guy and I just made love a few hours ago and yep I was embarrassed.

"You are up?" he asked looking at me. I looked at his perfectly fine body and the facts that made me blush.

"Yes I am," I smiled as he leaned towards me giving me a small kiss.

"Last night," he started off as he pulled me in a hug, "was one of the most beautiful nights I've had in years."

How many girls have you fucked buddy? He took a sip from the bottle and put it down on the table.

"How many girls?" I asked out of curiosity, "You had sex with?"

"Five including you," he said calmly. Well it is less than what I though. I was expecting a ten more ahead of me.

"Well you are the first one," I told and laughed foolishly. Like he doesn't know!

"I know that already, but I wonder how? You must be having boy friends in high school." He asked as I went in the kitchen following him. He signaled me to sit on the dining table and I did.

"I had," I told, "and most of them only wanted to get into my pants. But I made sure that if I am giving my virginity, that someone will be special. That someone will not be somebody for the sake of one night stand." I said as he came towards me and kept a plate with pancakes right in front of me and leaned in kissing my forehead.

"You trust me way too much," he said returning back to stove, "Do you want some coffee?"

"Yes," I replied, "and about trust, it just happened. You are different." I told taking a bite in. I haven't tasted pancakes so good. "And these are amazing," I told him taking another bite.

"Would you mind telling me your story with your father?" he asked as he served me coffee and sitting in front of me.

"He abandoned me 12 years ago when I was eight. We had an accident. My mother, me and him we used to live in New Jersey. There was fire all over the place. My father saved me but he couldn't save her. He is still living in the past. He couldn't take the incident, he gave up his piano career and he gave up me and shifted here." I told with damp eyes and then took a sip of coffee.

"He blames you, doesn't he?" he asked sitting in front of me, "I was there."

"He was drunk that night. I know he'll be fine by now." I lied.

"You are sleeping on sofa," he prompted as he took a sip after.

Those lips!

"It's okay Liam," I said raising my voice, "I was his unwanted guest anyway."

Before he could reply the door bell rang and Liam pulled a t-shirt on and went to get the gate.

"Liam!" I heard a woman's voice.

"Mom" Liam said and laughed. I bet both of them would be hugging right now. Oh my God! I am about to meet Liam's mom and I am underdressed. I put the coffee mug as I heard footsteps approaching towards me. Shit!

"Mom," Liam addressed as both of them came in. I stood up. Liam's mother was an elderly woman wearing black trousers and shirt accompanied with a sexy white coat. Her diamond ear rings shined ahead of her face. She had blue eyes just like Liam. She was same height as I am. Her hair were blonde and she had wrinkles on her face, "Meet my guest Andria White and Andria this is my mother, Anna Cole,"

"Mrs. Cole," I said pulling out a hand. I was pulled in a great bear hug. It was so embarrassing to meet her. I mean she was his mother and I am wearing only his t shirt at the moment.

"It is so nice to meet you," she said as she loosened me up, "Call me Anna." Yep cool mom.

"So Andria, how did you meet my boy?" she asked leaving me to blush endlessly.

"Mom," Liam intruded.

"Trust me, you are the third girl I've met of Liam's friends because most of the times it would be a guy he'd hanging out with and for a moment I thought my child is gay." She told and I laughed my heart out at that comment. I looked at Liam with his hands on his head.

"Well ma'am, I can assure you he is not gay and he is a generous person." I told sipping another sip of coffee.

"I've asked him to join office and he knows eventually he has to," She told.

"Mom you were heading to office," Liam cut it as he came towards both of us and put his huge hands over my shoulder, "plus I have take this young lady on a long drive to Brooklyn Bride as I promised earlier but I couldn't take her then." This thought made me smile.

I am so falling for him. Yes, I like him a lot.

Love? I don't know...maybe?

"Okay okay," she rushed, "It was a pleasure meeting you Andria."

"The feeling is mutual Mrs. Cole," I said as she gave me a quick hug and smiled pricelessly, "Goodbye son," she said kissing Liam's cheek. They looked so cute.

We walked her through the door as she turned around and smiled, "Liam why don't you bring Andria for dinner on Friday night?"

"Yes," Liam said kissing her mother on her cheek, "I'll try,"

"Mrs. Cole," I said and smiled and she nodded on the formal goodbye.

Liam is hiding something from me. I don't know what, but I know he is. The way he cut her mother off and what company was she talking about. He is filthy rich and I don't know something is bugging me.

"Get ready for the best drive of your life Andria," he said as he hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, "Get ready but before let me have a taste of you."

"Yes," I whispered as he took his shirt off and I mine and then slowly kissing me with millions of kisses trailing throughout my body.

_____________________

thank you guys for your love and support!

vote, comment and share :)