chapter 40

How death does feels like? Is it like the last flame that candle ignites before turning into all wax? I don't know where I was. It was like a dream. There was nothing but the white clouds and my old home. The site of my old home made me smile. I moved on forward as I saw my mother.

My mind is fucking with me.

She is cooking my favorite chocolate cookie for me. She smiled at the view of me. She was as graceful as a flower. Her eyes resembled my eyes. Same fucking color. I don't know whether I should cry or smile at the sight of her. She had the most amazing angelic hair. She was so beautiful. The sight of her cooking in the same kitchen where little Andria used to do all her mysterious pranks startles me, ignite me, outshines me. I looked at her for minutes before going closer. I just want to remember her every part of ad to know her. What was she like?

She is...she is what I want to be.

She signaled me to enter the kitchen and I entered as a wicked ghost and sat down on a chair. She was speaking something and I couldn't listen to her. Time was frozen. It's feels like heaven. I don't need to listen to her. She was just so...out of the world. Suddenly a girl came running in and sitting next to me. She was nearly seven-eight. She was so beautiful. I looked at her and I realized I was that child. It was me. Was I dreaming? Then why did it feel so real to me?

I looked at the innocent me as the small girl grabbed a cookie and hid another for Mr. Doodle. My mother shifted her gaze from the little to me as she shakes her head saying no.

She mouthed 'I love you' and suddenly everything turned just black. Everything started to disappear and I was crying out to my mother. The little girl smiled at me and waving me goodbye...

Dream or just an illusion?

yea