Epilouge

I went down with Liam. I was wearing a complete red dress with a deep neck showing off my curvy boobs. The dress suited me well. Well, my love got me this so why shouldn't it look the best dress. Liam was dressed in a suit, a very sexy black and grey suit with a white shirt. Isn't he the hottest? His muscular built body with those fucking blue eyes of his and those dark brown hair, fucking perfect.

And I...I won't degrade myself, I myself look beautiful too!

Haters gonna hate!

There was no one at home.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him curiously. He winks at me.

"We are going somewhere." He replies taking my hand and escorting me to the car. What's going on?

"Do you remember where we first met in New York?" he asked. Obviously I do.

"The museum." I replied.

"And where did I take you for cheesecake?"

"The shop near the museum." I replied. I don't remember the name of the shop anyways.

"That's where I am taking you."

______________________

We reached the shop near the museum in couple of minutes and there I saw a board, 'SWEET SIXTEEN'. I looked there with shock. Sweet sixteen? Is there any party going on anywhere? Is there a child's birthday?

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He smiled at the very question of mine.

"Now don't act like a sixteen year old!" he jokes and then made me wear a tiara. A beautiful sparking tiara that every sixteen year girl wears on her birthday, "Come" he asks taking my hand and we entered inside and then all of a sudden everybody screamed 'Happy sixteen!'

Everyone came out from a blur. My father was wearing a tuxedo and he looked handsome as ever. All the men, Ryan, Jack, Alex and Jacob were wearing suit and women, Natalie, Kate, Phile, Nisha and Liam's mom were beautifully dressed in some exquisite dresses.

Happy sixteen?

My father came towards me as he addressed me with a kiss on my forehead and taking my hand in his. I looked at Liam as he nodded in return. Suddenly the piano started playing and it was my favorite music; Back Swan. My father put me in his arms and dancing with me gracefully. I looked at him surprised. I was so shocked.

"You told me you never got a chance to dance with me on your sixteenth birthday. I swear if it was in my hands to go back in time and dance with you, I would have," he smiled twirling me, "But since there's no time machine invented yet, Liam thought why don't we bring you your sixteenth birthday party back." He smiles at me and I at him. This is all I want. A loving father accepting me for who I am and finally getting to dance with him on my sixteenth birthday, "Now you will not complain to me that I didn't dance with you on your sixteenth birthday!" he smiles as the music ended. He kissed me on my forehead. "I swear to god, I will walk you down to aisle when you will marry a man." I smiled at his very comment, "this is what families are for."

"I love you daddy," I said as the tears came down my throat but I swear I won't shed a single one of them because I am happy and this is more than what people get: to be loved by someone and your family.

"I love you too, honey," he smiled at me as I kissed him on his cheek. Everybody screamed at us and I smiled like a sixteen year old.

Isn't that how I am supposed to behave today? A sixteen year old!

"Would you like to dance with me?" Liam asked as looked at him and his hand waiting for me. I looked at my daddy for his permission. He nodded. I went towards my Liam.

"Play for me." I whispered in my dad's ear wanting to hear him play the piano for me. He nodded and kissed me on my forehead again. I took Liam's hand as he kissed them tenderly.

I am just out of words to describe how happy I was. It was a dream come true. It was a heaven for me created by the people that I love. My heaven and my angels.

Liam put his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulder and one on his chest. The last time I was dancing with him was in that business party basically crying and loathing him and here I am, dancing with him. My daddy playing for both of us. My best friend with my brother. If this isn't heaven I don't know what is. We danced so gracefully that I hear Kate say 'Aww' so fucking loudly making everybody hear her.

Bitch.

"If only I could dance with you for a lifetime," Liam whispered in my ear holding me close.

"If only..." I whispered back clutching to his shirt and taking his strength to stand, "You are mine."

"Yours," he smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you for holding on to me." I tell him, "for doing this and being with me."

"Where would I rather be," he whispered back in my ear, "where would I rather be."

"I don't know what to say," I smiled at him fixing my eyes with him not caring about the crowd surrounding us, "It feels perfect."

"Andria," he started off, "Ria, I am going to be stubborn ass to you, you know that right?" he asks me and I laugh at his very comment, "But I know when I will get all crazy and there's only one place I'll always be" he smiles as he held me tighter, "in your arms. So don't complain that I never told you before, because baby I love you." He smiled as I hugged him between the dance and Kate goes again cheering. I swear I will kill her after this dance, but I smiled at her, "I love you more than you can ever imagine. Fuck!" he pulls me closer, "And then I thought I'll ever say this to anyone. You aren't anyone. You are you. And that's make you different from these goofballs!" I laugh at his very comment. "You are one selfless woman and I am a sin baby. I will hurt you but I will only find my comfort in your arms, promise me you will never let me go?"

"I love you Liam," I smiled at him, "Until and unless you are not fucking other woman, I'll be there for you, just like how much Joey loves food. Joey doesn't share food and I will not share you, not even a part of you. And about being asshole, that you are by the way. But you are mine and I accept you for each and every part because at nights when I will cry, I know you will wipe my tears away. Because when at nights I will ask you to hold me, I know you will and if I am broken girl then you are the glue to fix me." I said taking a deep breath, "You make me whole and there is no where I would rather be...You make me complete...and god I love these dresses and I am not trading you away for anything. I love you too. I do..." before I could say any further I was captured in a deep kiss and this time all of them cheered for us. I don't care what any of them thinks about me...about us... I just never let it go.

"I love my pretty beggar" he smiled as he kissed me back again.

My angel.

My demon

My heroin

My love

My lifeline

My poison

My love

Mine.

______________________________________________