Chapter 7

Liam was continuously laughing at me. He was in his t-shirt and denims. Looking hot as always and I want him. I want to touch his hair and say him you are mine only I wasn't really his.

"Just look at you!" he smiled as I punched him on his bicep. Gorgeous son of a --------

"Don't" I asked as he clicked my picture via his phone. The fact of him having my picture in his phone makes me smile and unexpectedly, "come here and smile please,"

I went towards him as he clicked a selfie of him. He put his large hands over my shoulder as we moved across the street. Shiver ran down my whole fucking body. How can I be friends with someone I am sexually aroused with? I desperately tried hiding myself from staring at me by hugging him closely. Touching him was not similar touching to other guys. I've had male friends and this one was different. This was different. And good.

"Oh please take me away from here," I said to him while he was still laughing at me, "I look like a beggar."

"God!" he sighed and made a serious face as he totally checked me out, "you actually do look like a beggar. But kinda cute beggar."

"And this beggar needs to eat," I said as I embraced my tummy. I was hungry. I am always hungry and food my boy is very important in my life.

"And a good dress," he smiled. What's up with this smiling thing? I can be totally blushing after looking at a smile like this and not realizing it.

"What?" he asked as I was completely lost in his smile, "are you blushing?" Am I crushing my brother's best friend? Maybe I am. He is cute, gentle, sexy not to ignore his muscles and he is from New York. Do I want to see how sexy he will look naked? Yes definitely. Would I mind kissing him? Definitely not.

"Hey!" he said again as I smiled back.

"Just wondering something," I lied as the naughty thoughts that I tried to sway and get rid of stayed and fuck friendship. I need him.

"Just wondering about me," he laughed again. Yes, actually I was wondering about you only. Although you are a hot piece if shit, I am not going to make a first move. Last time you knocked me off as Jack's little sister. Why you bitch?

After taking a cab to Manhattan Street, he went inside a huge apartment and came back in his car. I was literally shocked. The guy is rich too. He was more of a royal personality. My father's apartment is nothing compared to his. I also the way security guard waved at him. Who is this man really?

"Hey!" he said as I got out from the cab and paid the money which he insisted to pay.

"God you are rich," this was the first time I said to him when I sat in his car.

"And you are annoying," he smiled as he turned on the engine, "don't tell me you are planning to marry me."

"Me!" I said shockingly. Well I can give it a thought. I can actually marry him, "don't even think about it cute guy."

Later he drove us both to an amazingly amazing store as he stopped his car there. 'SINCE 1925'

He went there inside and hugged the guard sitting before the big sexy glass door. He took ten minutes before coming out of the sexy place. It was a luxurious place and girl like me wouldn't hang out there. It seems so expensive and I don't have that many pennies to waste. He was carrying a brown bag.

"Hey!" he said handling the bag to me, "this is for you," and smiled. Stop smiling will you? "I never get a chance to give you a birthday present."

I opened up the bag and found a sexy black dress with maroon flower highlights on the border. It was undoubtedly designer and expensive. It was something I could actually dream of wearing this in one of the precious occasions.

"I can't take this," I said putting the dress back, "it is very pretty," and sexy and beautiful.

And expensive

"It's your birthday present sweetheart," he said as he pulled the car in parking and kissed my cheek later. His soft lips mesmerized my skin, my flaws and my vulnerability.

"What was that for?" I asked stupidly. But do want an answer. He stands there in front of me and looking at me if I was just made for him and me for him. His deep blue eyes search for his ocean within me and I just look at him to tell him and ask him why? But I knew I'd never make it up to him. he is the heart and I just want to hold him for once.

"This is for being a good friend," he said as both of us came out.

Good friend? That's all you need from me? a good friend. But baby I want more. I want to feel you inside of me and feel how it is like to be lost and have your arms all around me, hush! I need to get away from all the sexy thoughts as we moved ahead.

Later in the restroom I changed into the dress. The dress was beautiful. It was a red skinny knee dress with half lace sleeves and a deep back. Luckily I didn't forget to bring my purse with me. I combed my hair and applied some eyeliner. I applied some red lipstick, a little more than I usually do. And lots of perfume. It is seductive. Wow! I looked myself in the mirror and this is the first reaction. It is like one of the funny advertisements stating before this and after this. Without taking a bath, I can actually seduce a guy and attend a party.

We were in a restraunt. I went to my table confidently. God I look amazing. I saw Liam checking out the menu. He didn't even look at me. He was busy reading the thing.

"Ahem," I reacted as he looked up and his eyes stilled on me. He looked stunned. The dress perfectly fitted my curves and my hot boobs. Yeah, them particularly. He looked at me with his burrows risen up and asking me something. Did he feel for me?

He did not.

"You look..." he started saying as I cut him off leaning towards him. I could see that he wanted to say and want me like I do but he will just look and say nothing.

"Hot, ravishing, beautiful and blah blah blah," I laughed. Trying to be smart ass? Seriously Ria? How foolish I am?

If you ever want love advice or seducing advice I am not the girl, my friends. I mean I suck. I'd really want to suck him and hold him and well this is getting out of control.

"Actually I was about to say 'not a beggar anymore', but if that's makes you happy then you should someone else," he said and laughed out as I sat down on the chair pissed. I wasn't actually pissed, just acted like I'm pissed. One way or the other, your smart mouth just complimented me. I snatched the menu from him when I started to realize that Liam was still smiling at me.

"What?" I asked rudely only I wasn't. Who would to rude to such a hot piece of shit? I mean just look at him.

"You look beautiful Andria White," he said and I blushed endlessly. I looked into his deep blue eyes and the smile on his pillow lips. He was looking into my eyes. I wanted to kiss him.

"Thank you Liam," I said breaking the eye contact and looking into the menu.