chapter 11

I woke up in a huge room. The bed was unrealistically too soft. I was in men clothing. I was wearing a huge t-shirt. I dared to open my eyes from a little blur that I had and sat upright on the bed. Although I fall off because everything blacked out but this was the best sleep that I've got in days. Talk about sleeping on couch. This also reminded me of how much I've missed my bed. I stood up as I realized I was only wearing my undergarments beneath my legs and T-shirt was long enough to cover my mid-thighs. I saw Liam sleeping on the couch.

What time is it?

Oh my fucking hell. It is already 8'o clock. Daddy will kill me. Without being more Sherlock, I ran towards Liam. Before waking him up, I sat beside the couch and admired his body. Those beautiful blue closed, steady breath and hands trying to grasp something. The thought of hugging him right there and put my head on his chest made me smile.

Andria White!

"Liam I need to go home right now," I said hurriedly, "please wake up."

"Oh yes, your father," he stood up remembering as he rubbed his eyes and yawned like a stupid silly kid, "Shit!"

"Please hurry!" I begged.

"Yeah!" he said as he stood up. He wasn't wearing anything but his shorts. His sexy muscles flashed beautifully in front of me, "there's a dress on the table. I've got it for you. Get ready we will leave in another five minutes," he yawned again without noticing much about me.

I changed into another beautiful dress that he gave me. It was a yellow dress with three-forth sleeves and it looked really beautiful. I tied my hair in a bun. I took my other clothes in a bag that he gave me and both of us left. We both knew it's gonna take another twenty minutes to be there. I was already nervous. This is the first time my dad has given me chance to anything. He practically invited me and my friend for a dinner and I am late. He gave me a chance to be a part of it and I really appreciate it. In nervousness I started biting my nails.

"Biting nails isn't going to help getting you there faster." He said as I kept my hands on my thighs.

"It's not about getting there faster Liam," I sighed as I looked out from the window as hurt consumed me, "this is the first time he is letting me in his life. First time he asked me to have dinner with him and this is what I do. I am such a disappointment."

"It's not your fault," he replied with pity. And pity is the last thing I need in this day.

"By the way," I cleared my throat, "did you change my clothes?" I asked. I really wanted to know.

"What if say yes I did?" he smirked, "What will you do?"

"I wouldn't really like it, I'd like to scream and feel a little awkward," I answered him honestly. Obviously he is not allowed to touch me that way and changing my clothes was a big deal for me. It means he saw me naked when I wasn't even aware and it sucks. Although I really like to rip his t-shirt off and make love to him but not when he's unaware.

I waited for his answer and raised my eyebrow. He smiled teasingly.

"I didn't do it, although I really wanted to," he said and teased me, "Nat changed your clothes."

He just confessed he wanted to change my clothes. He really wanted to do that. My mouth was open for a moment then I shut it close and then watched him and then the window then again him and then window.

"Shoot!" he asked looking at the way I was reacting. He knew I wanted to ask if and why and how.

"You wanted to..." I said.

"I am a guy. You are a sexy brunette hanging out with me. Testosterone floods in moments like this," he said and both of us laughed throughout and didn't even realize we were there.

Liam parked the car on the street in front of your house and started undoing his belt. I swiftly hold his arm making him look at me. The same way he did to me.

"So here's the deal, do not talk too much in front of dad. Don't say anything unnecessarily. It is very important for me," I told him seriously.

"You think I need instructions before meeting your dad?" he said amused as if I was taking revenge back on him.

"You actually do," I said raising my eyebrows, "he is a hard man to please."

"Well, I hope I don't disappoint you," he said, "and I am sorry about what all happened in the party."

I look at those deep blue eyes and those perfect dark brown hair gelled up and those beautiful lips asking me to have just one taste. I leaned closer to him as I surround his neck with my hands and crashed into his lips before he could say something.

I moaned at the perfect kiss and waited for him to kiss me back.

"You don't want this," he mummer between the kisses and I'd just kiss him. Yes I want him. I want you.

"I do," was all I could say and then he kissed me back passionately. I kissed his bottom lip and he gave a sweet moan and I was just so lost in him. Then we ended our unusual kissed and it was really awkward. I was being selfish maybe. I promised I won't take the first step but maybe I couldn't stop myself.

"It's not your fault," I said, "We should go." Although I really wanted to keep sitting there making conversation with him and to stare in his blue deep eyes but I know it's not possible. He just thinks me of a friend. I am falling for him and seriously I don't even know his favorite color. And this thought made me smile. I was worried about my father at the moment.

I didn't need to ring the door bell. The door was already open. I was worried. I opened the door and...

________________

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO THANK  YOU ALL FOR READING!

I've crossed 300+ reads and 50+ votes! 

Man! it feels awesome...

Feel free to text me and I will update every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday!!

And seriously thank you so very much!

Read, vote and comment :)